53

Update: awards show #1173747882 and ARMYs still haven't figured out that all awards shows are biased and that awards shouldn't be important.

Literally come at me if you have the guts to say that the awards were fair. I'm waiting.

Also, since I'm sure some Blinks will come at me and say that I hate them, let me just say THAT I DON'T!!! I literally help y'all stream and I love the girls, but fair is fair and PCAs fucked up. Just thought I'd clear that up before you read this chapter.... remember: I. Don't. Hate. Them. I think they're kind, not mean. Enjoy :)

-

When Jimin sits down in science, someone taps his shoulder. He turns around and sees a girl looking at him with a blank face. "Was it sharp enough?"

Jimin pauses. "What?"

"The thing I put in your locker. Was it sharp enough or do I need to buy a new one?"

"I'm confused. What's in my locker?"

"See for yourself."

Jimin pauses again. "Ok..." He sits through the class unable to pay attention. 'Sharp enough'? What does that mean?

-

After class, he goes to his locker. When he opens it, a note falls out. He picks it up and opens it. There's a razor with a short message: "Have Fun!"

He closes it and sees something on the back: "Don't be a snitch :)" He shoves the note back into his locker and closes it, looking around once again when he feels the sensation of being watched. 

When he sees no one looking at him, he turns towards the lockers and fights to hold his tears back. Why did they give him that? What did he do to them?

All of a sudden, Jimin is shoved and falls down. He sees a girl walking past him. "Sorry. It was an accident." Jimin stands up and rubs the side of his head. "It's fine..."

As he's walking to his next class, he gets a text from an unknown number.

???

kill yourself

sluts like you are a waste of space

end of convo

-

Jimin puts his phone away and stops for a second to calm himself down. When he's stable enough, he walks into his math class. A girl next to him asks him for a pencil, but that's all. He keeps thinking about the note and the text. He can't help but feel like the girl that pushed him did it on purpose, but he can't prove it.

Of course, he doesn't tell Jungkook. He doesn't want him to get involved. Also, the note said to not be a snitch and Jimin doesn't want to know what the girl would do if he told someone.

The main question he keeps asking himself is what he did to piss her off? He's never even talked to her. He doesn't even know her name.

-