29

A month later, Jimin has to go to his friend's house to work on a project so Jungkook is alone. He sits in their room (Jimin's room. Jungkook pretty much moved in) and casually watches some porn. Not to get off, just because he had nothing else to do.

His phone buzzes. Soobin texted him.

Soobin

r u free

yeah y

can we hang

sure

ok

where do u live

1502 Camellia St

cool

end of convo

-

Soobin arrives 12 minutes later and Jungkook meets him outside. "Hey, what's up?" Soobin shrugs. "I was just kinda bored and I had a few things I wanted to talk to you about." Jungkook smiles and let's him in. They walk up to Jimin's room and Soobin frowns. "Why is your room so... omega? Like, lavender curtains and a fluffy blanket and a decorative mirror. What alpha has a decorative mirror?"

Jungkook chuckles. "It's Jimin's room." Soobin lets out a shaky breath. "I'm in Jimin's room?" He shudders and Jungkook crosses his arms, expressions turning slightly more stern. "What's so bad about being in Jimin's room?"

Soobin chuckles uncomfortably. "That's kinda one of the things I wanted to talk to you about. First one is I met an omega and I kind of want some advice with him..." Jungkook subconsciously grins. "I feel like a proud older brother. Who is it?"

"His name in Hwanwoong. He's really awesome..."

"What does he look like?"

"That's kind of the second thing I wanted to talk to you about..."

He pulls up a picture on his phone.

(Here's one more photo of him because I love him

(Here's one more photo of him because I love him. Stan talent, stan Oneus.)

)