44

The next day, it's sunny and 75 degrees outside: the perfect weather for a nice hike. Jimin walks a little bit ahead, looking up and taking in nature. Jungkook watches him fondly. "Watch your step."

"I'm fine. Look how pretty the trees are." Jungkook stops walking for a second and looks up. "It's gorgeous." He hears a thud and averts his eyes to Jimin who's on the ground. He groans and stands up, rubbing his hip bone. "Ouch..."

Jungkook walks over to him. "Are you okay?" Jimin nods and winces in pain. "I'll definitely have a bruise... Why am I so clumsy? I'm a constant danger to myself."

"Do you want to keep going?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's not like I broke a bone. I just fell on my ass like a dummy." He grabs Jungkook's hand. "Maybe I should walk by your side so I don't fall."

"I think that's a good idea."

-

They hike for 16 minutes more until they reach the lookout point. The rolling hills are gorgeous and the clouds are fluffy. Jimin gasps and runs towards the rock face, sitting down. Jungkook sits next to him.

"It looks so pretty."

"It's so peaceful. I feel like we're the only people on Earth. I wish we could stay here forever."

Jungkook reaches into his backpack and pulls out a black sharpie. "This is really random, but do you want to draw on my arm? I don't know if you're into doodling-"

Jimin grabs the sharpie and Jungkook's wrist drawing a small smiley face along with multiple small doodles. He caps the sharpie. "Are they cute?"

"I like the turtle with a crown on."

"What about the smiley face one?"

"Well that's my favorite. The turtle is a close second, though." Jimin smiles and laces their fingers together. "We should make this our thing."

"What?"

"Camping. Escaping for the weekend. The world is the best when it's only me and you with no distractions or mean people. It's so unbelievably refreshing."

"Then I guess it will have to be our thing. We can plan little road trips. What about on the school break coming up?"

"Of course."

-

-