18

The next week, Jungkook notices that something is wrong. "Here." He hands Jimin a cookie. "Eat this. You haven't eaten anything." Jimin gulps and grabs the cookie, eating it rather quickly and standing up. "I'll be right back." He walks out of the cafeteria and Jungkook sneakily follows him.

He waits outside the omega's bathroom and hears the sound of throwing up and strangled sobs followed by dry breaths. A toilet flushes and Jungkook crosses his arms when Jimin walks out. "What the hell are you doing to yourself?"

Jimin freezes. "I'm just trying to lose some weight. It's not a big deal..." Jungkook pulls Jimin into a hug. "Don't. Don't lose weight. I don't want you developing a really bad habit. You're hot as fuck. Don't change because people make you feel ugly."

"If the way I look makes me a slut, then I want to change how I look. If I go to an average weight, they'll ignore me."

"You're letting them win. Be strong and ignore them."

"Well maybe I'm okay with being weak. I know you're an alpha and everything so you're strong, but I'm just a stupid fucking omega. I can't stand up for myself."

"I can stand up for you."

Jimin gives him puppy dog eyes. "You don't need to get involved with everything. This is my fight and I'm choosing to lose it. I can't always win."

"But you can still try. Don't give up. Please."

"But-"

"I'm literally your husband-to-be. It's my job to worry about you and protect you. Don't push me away because it's useless. I'll persist."

Jungkook walks Jimin to the water fountain and waits as he washes his mouth out. Then he gives him a mint, hugging him from behind as he eats it. "Please try and stop for me, okay? I don't want you to go through this."

Jimin nods and gives Jungkook a kiss. "I love you."

-

Jungkook texts Jimin at 2 am to open his window. He does and waits for Jungkook to climb in, but he doesn't. He looks out and sees Jungkook waving for him to come down. He cautiously steps out of the window and tries to get down, but he gets scared.

"Kookie, I'll fall."

"Then I'll catch you. Let yourself fall. I've got you."

Jimin takes a deep breath and falls back. Jungkook catches him with ease. "Babe, you weigh 5 pounds."

Jimin grins bitterly and gets out of Jungkook's arms. "So. Where are we going?"

Jungkook smiles and grabs Jimin's hand. "On an adventure. I found this really cool place yesterday and I've been dying to bring you there."

Jimin claps softly. "I'm excited."

Jungkook gives him a kiss and they run down the street hand in hand. Jungkook pulls him into the woods and they move swiftly through the trees. Jimin sees a structure in the distance and notices a dull glow coming from it. They reach it really fast. It's a treehouse.

Jungkook climbs up the ladder and smiles down at Jimin. "Come on."

Jimin climbs up the ladder and gasps. Inside, there's string lights, blankets, and pillows. "You found this?"

"It didn't have all of the stuff inside. I bought all of it. We can go on the roof too if you want... Do you like it?"

Jimin tears up and nods. "... You did this? It's so pretty, Kookie." He tackles him with a hug. "You're the best. I don't deserve you."

Jungkook holds Jimin against his chest and kisses him. "I think it's the other way around."

Jimin grins and nuzzles against his chest. "You're comfy." He kisses Jungkook's neck and sucks lightly. He giggles and Jungkook raises and eyebrow. "What?"

"What if we had sex in here?"

"There's a box of condoms and a bottle of lube in the corner. I don't know, maybe I planned for that to happen." Jimin hits the tops of his head lightly. "You brat... Is it the strawberry flavored lube?"

"Yep. I know you like that stuff for when I-"

"I can try sucking your dick if you want."

Jungkook looks at him with wide eyes. "Wait- really? Are you being serious?"

"I mean... you did all of this for me. It's the least I can do."

"Fuck yeah."

-

After a blowjob and some god tier level sex, They cuddle on the roof while looking at the stars. Jungkook plays with Jimin's hair. "You're perfect, okay? Don't tell yourself that you're ugly or fat because you aren't. You're perfect."

Jimin's eyes flutter closed and he breaths in the scent of Jungkook's cologne. "Okay... Can we just stay here tonight, Kookie?"

"Text your mom and tell her so she doesn't freak out in the morning."

"Won't she get mad that I'm out late?"

"I asked her if I could take you here. She's probably waiting for you to get back and 'tell her everything'." Jimin giggles and pulls out his phone.

Momma

hey mom

hows it goin pumpkin??

yes we had sex

ill tell you about it tmrw

I knew it

was it safe???

jk promised it would be

eww you asked him?

mom wtaf

yes it was safe

anyways, can I stay the night here?

is it warm enough?

there's a bunch of fluffy blankets

and I have Kookie

sure. be safe

wink wink

moooom stop

okay okay

love you kiddo

love you too

end of convo