15

Jimin's mom bursts in the door at 10 am. "Get up. Breakfast is on the counter. Eat it before it gets cold."

Jimin rubs his eyes and gives her a small smile and a wave. "Thanks, Mama..." She smiles and walks away. She has work, so she'll be gone for the whole day.

Jimin rolls over and gives Jungkook a kiss. "Mm wake up..." Jungkook doesn't even budge. Jimin pouts. "Jungkookieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-"

"Okay, okay. I'm up."

Jimin giggles and sits up, stretching and yawning before smacking his lips. "I'm. Exhausted."

Jungkook rolls over and wraps his arms around Jimin's waist. "Then fall back asleep..."

"My mom made us food. I don't want it to go to waste." He plays with Kook's hair and smiles. "After eating, we can come back and take another nap."

Jungkook grins and sits up slowly. "I like that idea..."

-

Jimin sits on Jungkook's lap while they eat. They're quiet, but the silence isn't painful. It's a comfortable silence. A reflective silence.

Buzz buzz.

Jungkook picks up Jimin's phone and shrugs. "Some guy added you on Snapchat."

"Who?"

"ltm.move. Don't know him."

"Me neither. I'll just add him back and see if he sends a pic of his face." He accepts the friend request and sets his phone down, relaxing against Jungkook's chest and sighing. "My legs are sore."

"What about your ass?"

Jimin scoffs and hits the top of Jungkook's head. "You brat. No, it's not sore."

Jungkook chuckles and his gaze turns to Jimin's phone when it buzzes once again. "He sent a photo." Jimin picks up his phone and opens the opens the photo. It's the alpha from last night. The caption says, "hey. I got ur snap from someone else. wyd?"

Jungkook huffs. "What the fuck? He needs to give up. Give me your phone."

Jimin hands it to Jungkook and watches him send a photo of them kissing with the caption "with my bf hbu?"

Jimin takes his phone back. "Was that mean? I feel like that was mean."

"No. It's fine. He fucking deserved it."

"You're being too hard on him."

"Whatever... Fucker deserves it. He kissed your cheek yesterday and now he's trying to flirt with you again. As your mate, it's my job to send him running. He'll find another omega."

Jimin stands up and washes their plates off. "I guess... I just don't want him to be mad. I do agree that he's crossing the line."

Jungkook opens a new chat from the guy and walks over to Jimin, showing him. It says, "i'm probably a better kisser than him lol." He chews the inside of his cheek and sets the phone down.

"I need to go back home. Find out his name so I can talk to him tomorrow. I'm done with this."

Jimin gives Jungkook a smile and kisses his cheek. "I'll text you later." Jungkook gets a real kiss before grabbing his suit and leaving.

-

4 hours later, Jungkook gets a text.

Jimin

Lee Taemin

-

Enter King Taemin: