71

The last day of midterms isn't worth mentioning. Jimin of course got a 100 on both of them. All in all, he ended with an overall grade of 100 in all of his classes.

Jungkook ended with all A's and B's. None of them were 100s. He's not Jimin, for fucks sake. Jimin is the genius one. 

The first Saturday of break, Jimin wakes up a little more cold than usual. He gets out of bed carefully so Kookie doesn't wake up and he walks over to the window. When he opens the curtains, he gasps.

He turns and jumps on top of Kook. Jungkook wakes up and groans. "Whaaaaat?"

"Look outside! It snowed last night!" Jungkook sits up and rubs his eyes. "It snowed? Are you sure?" Jimin points out the window. "Look!"

Jungkook turns towards the window and his eyes grow wide. "Oh my god."

Jimin pulls his out of bed and drags him downstairs. He hugs Jimin from behind as he rushes through a glass of milk and a cup of yogurt. "Are you hungry?"

"No..."

"Can we go outside?"

"Yeah. We gotta get you bundled up first."

-

Jimin bursts out the front door wearing two puffy coats, black skinny jeans, and winter boots. Jungkook reluctantly follows with earmuffs, a beanie, 3 coats, sweatpants, and sneakers on. "It's so cold."

Jimin turns towards the driveway and gasps. "Aww, there are little icicles on the car!" He walks towards it and when he reaches the edge of the driveway, he slips.

He didn't notice before but the entire driveway is covered with an inch of ice. Jungkook runs over to him carefully. "Are you okay?" His concern washes away when he sees that Jimin is laughing his ass off.

"How am I so fucking clumsy all the time?" Jungkook attempts to walk across the driveway towards him but slips and falls as well.

They both struggle to get up and only Jungkook is successful. He helps Jimin stand up. "Let's go back inside." Jimin pouts. "No... Let's explore."

"It's so icy though. Also, aren't you cold?"

"Yeah, but that's part of the experience. I love snow and I won't pass up the opportunity to act like a 5 year old. I wanna make a snowman and make snow angels and stuff." Jungkook sighs. "I hate that kind of stuff."

"I want to have fun."

"You don't want to drink hot chocolate and cuddle up on the couch and watch movies?"

"Maybe later, but I just got outside. It's been only 2 minutes."

"I'm gonna have to go back inside because it's too cold for me." Jimin gives him a sad grin. "You can go inside. I'll just do it by myself."

"You're making me feel bad."

Jimin giggles. "Don't feel bad. Snow isn't for everyone and I'm not gonna force you to stay out here."

"But won't you get lonely?"

"Trust me, I'm fine." Jungkook gives him a kiss and walks back inside. Jimin looks around and sighs. Is he actually a little upset that Jungkook doesn't want to play in the snow? Yes. 

It's the first snow of the year and Jimin loves snow. He thought Kookie would want to hang out with him. He doesn't really blame him. It's really fucking cold, but still. They have jackets and stuff.

He plops down in the snow and makes one snowball. He plays around with it and smashes it in his hands. He used to be fine with playing in the snow alone but now Jungkookie's his husband...

He hears the front door open and Jungkook walks out with two steaming mugs. "I'll just have to suffer." Jimin giggles and smiles, reaching for the mug of hot chocolate. "I thought you were gonna leave me out here..."

"I could never. Also, why are you sitting in the snow? Isn't your ass cold?"

"Yeah. I can't really feel it anymore."

Jungkook sits down next to Jimin and pulls him into his lap. "You're a little baby and I love you. I love you I love you I love you." Jimin giggles lightly. "Why are you being so lovey dovey?"

"Because I made you upset and I feel bad. I looked out the window and you looked like you were gonna cry."

"You know, it is really cold out here. I'm kind of digging the idea of cuddling on the couch."

"Let's take a warm shower first."

"Okay."

-