55

Totally unrelated to this story, but, opinions on character death? :)

-

The next day at school, Jimin stays behind after the bell to talk to his science teacher. After his question is answered, he packs up. The teacher leaves the room because it's his lunch break, so Jimin is alone. 

Right when he's about to pick up his backpack, he hears the door close. When he looks up, he sees the two girls from the hallway and Jennie. The tallest one grabs him by the arm. "Your arms are still clean."

"How many times do I need to say it? I'm not gonna cut myself!"

She punches him and let's go of him, letting him fall. "You're worthless. People like you should cut themselves because the only thing that'll always be there for you is your razor."

"Jungkook will always be there for me."

"No he won't We told him what you did and showed him the proof. He knows the truth now and you can't hide from it anymore." She kicks his arm. "You deserve to fucking die."

"I'm telling the truth! I never slept with anyone's boyfriend!"

Jennie walks towards him and kicks him in the stomach. "Stop lying! We literally have proof that it was you!"

The three of them take turns punching and kicking him until Jimin is 29 minutes late for his class. He drags himself to the omega bathroom and camps out in there until the end of the day. 17 minutes before the final bell, he leaves the school, walking home.

Before he leaves, he stops by his locker and stuffs the note with the razor in his pocket. Jungkook normally drives him home, but he's scared to talk to him. Even though he never had sex with Jennie's boyfriend, Jungkook apparently thinks that he did, and he doesn't want Jungkook to yell at him.

He trudges down the sidewalk and when he gets home, Jungkook isn't there. He should be home by that time so it sinks in. Jungkook really does believe the girls. He left before Jimin could see him.

He slings his backpack off and walks up the stairs, walking into the bathroom. He sits on the floor with the razor in his hands. After trying to force himself to make a cut for about 30 minutes, he gives up and just cries.

He doesn't hear the footsteps coming up the stairs. He doesn't hear the bathroom door open. He only notices that he isn't alone when someone pulls him into a hug. The razor is plucked from his hands and his hair is swept out of his face.

"Oh my god, what happened to you? Why do you have a black eye? Oh my god, Jimin... You're covered in bruises... Who did this?"

Jimin shakes his head and chokes out sob after sob, unable to form a sentence. Jungkook cups his cheeks in his hands. "Tell me who did this."

"I-I can't. They told me to not tell anyone a-and I don't know what they'll do."

"Just tell me. If we get them in trouble, they can't hurt you anymore. Tell me, please."

"J-Jennie and her friends. I d-don't know her friends' names."

"Kim Jennie? No fucking way... She tried to convince me that you cheated on me but I didn't believe her."

"She told me you believed her and that no one loves me because everyone knows but I didn't sleep with him! I don't even know who he is! Please believe me, I swear I didn't sleep with anyone but you-"

"Jimin-"

"I would never do that-"

"Jimin!" He forces him to look in his eyes. "I do believe you. She showed me the texts her boyfriend sent her but he only said the name Jimin, but he didn't specifically say that it was you."

"Who's her boyfriend?"

"Some dude named Jaebum."

Jimin starts crying again. "I've never even heard that name before! Everyone thinks I slept with him now and I don't know what to do-"

"No one thinks you slept with him. Someone else would've told me and I haven't heard anyone talking about it. If the rumor ever spreads, I'll shut it down. I can get Jaebum's number and we can get him to tell her that it wasn't you."

"Jennie will kill me if she finds out that I told you."

"She won't if she knows that it wasn't you in the first place. Where did you get the razor?"

"She put it in my locker and told me to kill myself and she called me a whore and all of her friends ganged up on me and I tried to tell them that I didn't sleep with her boyfriend but they didn't believe me."

"Okay, that's it. I'm getting his number and we're going over to his house right now to clear this all up."

-