Chapter 3.

Ashley's POV:

Not much has changed.... Christmas rolled around and my family all flew out and so did Auston and his family.

Chicago was the most central location and they have never celebrated Christmas with snow.

It was Chirstmas Eve and Tazer was calling me. I went to my bedroom and answered it, "Hey, what's up?"

"Hey, you're in Chicago, right?"

"Yeah.."

"I need you to do me a huge favor, Kaner didn't go home for Christmas because his family is on a cruise in Greece. He's at the United and he's been there for hours. All the guys went home or traveled to their wives family.. I don't want him to be alone, can you please have him over for Christmas?"

"My family is here and so is Auston and his parents.."

"Damn... I know you hate Patrick, but he's my absolute best friend and there is nothing I can do right now. Please, Ash?" Tazer asked

"I'll go get him off the ice and invite and encourage him to come, but I'm not forcing him.." I said

"Thank you so much, Merry Christmas.." He said

"Merry Christmas.." I said

I left my room and said to everyone that I had to run to the Unite Center quick. I found Patrick on the ice and he asked, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to invite you over for a Christmas Eve dinner made by my mom and grandma.."

"Tazer called you.." He said

"He did.."

"I'm good.."

"Patrick, you've been our here for hours. You're done!" I yelled

"You can't make me!" He bitched back

"Fine, a game of pig, if I win, you have to come over, if you win, you can do whatever the fuck you want."

"Deal..." He said

I went to out my gear on, but I was wearing a dress.. I grabbed Patrick's sweatpants and his sweatshirt and I put my skates on.

I joined him out on the ice and he said, "Nice outfit.."

"Shut up.."

I took a few warm up shots and this game was intense. It was back and forth, I'd score and he'd score, he'd miss and I'd miss. An hour later, we were tied... My phone was ringing, it was Auston...

I told him I would be there soon..

I won and I looked at Patrick and said, "You purposely missed that one.."

"No, I didn't.." He said

"Yes, you did.. When you try to shoot, you make this face like you're concentrating, that one you didn't have the face.."

"So what am I supposed to wear now?"

I took off his sweat shirt and tossed it to him and his sweatpants. I was standing in my thong and bra in front of Patrick. Didn't think that through.

I grabbed his practice jersey as all my gear was out away.

"You need different clothes and we both need to shower.." I said

"We'll go to my place quick.." He said

We got in my car and I drove to his place. We went inside and it was actually super nice.

I totally caught him looking at me in his jersey.

"I don't think your boyfriend would like what you're wearing and where you're at or  who is with you.."