chapter 25

Ashley's POV:

I fell asleep and I woke up the next morning to Patrick.

We all got ready and headed out to adventure. We saw Big Ben and we were all going on the Farris Wheel... Patrick came in the same little cart as me.

We took so many pictures, it was beautiful.

After, we all sat down at a small cafe fo lunch and I was with my two sisters. We all shared different food.

We were walking the street and Allison pulled me aside and asked, "How's everything going?"

"It's okay, it isn't the same and Patrick won't talk to me.."

"Hey, progress is a good thing."

"How's my badass niece or nephew?"

"Good, really good. When we get back, we are going to find out the gender."

"That is so exciting!"

"I know, I remember being a little girl and pretending you were my daughter. I've wanted this for forever."

I smiled and she put her arm around me and we walked with our group. 

We were at the London bridge taking pictures. 

The next morning, Patrick woke me up and he said, "Come on, let's go on an adventure."

"What?"

"Me and you.." He said

I got up and I got dressed and Patrick and I walked out of the hotel. It was raining, so I was in my red rain coat.

We ate breakfast and then Patrick said, "Tomorrow is our last day here.. We should talk..."

"I'm so sorry, Patrick." I said 

"I know you are, I'm just pissed.." Patrick said

We were sitting on a bench under the balcony and I was crying. Patrick was sitting far away from me and he moved closer and he put his arm around me and he let me cry.

"Fuck, I'm sorry.." Patrick said

"For what?" I asked

"This isn't about Auston, the kiss, or any of that.. This is about me failing as a boyfriend.. Auston may have gotten in your head, but that's on me.." Patrick said

"What?" I asked so confused

"Ash, yes those girls are sexy as fuck. They are perfect in every way.." He said

"Gee, thanks.." I said

"Ash, they are perfect, but you're real... You are perfect to me and you always will be no matter what.. You are sexy as fuck, but you're more than that. You are beautiful.. You're crazy talented. You are the kindest person ever. You love so much. You can make me smile or laugh no matter what. You are the girl of my dreams and I wouldn't change a thing about you... Yes, I was talking to models, but the whole time I was wishing I was talking to you.."

I was crying and Patrick hugged me. I cried in his arms and I said, "I'm sorry, I should have stopped the kiss.."

"The kiss honestly isn't a big deal to me... Auston is a dick and I know you love me. Besides, I can kiss you like this.." He said kissing me

The kiss broke and he looked at me and he said, "I love you so much.."

"I love you too.." I said

We stood up and Patrick grabbed my hand and we were walking under the umbrella's. Patrick stopped and put his umbrella down and took mine from me. We were right by the London Bridge.

Patrick kissed me as it rained and we were making out. It was a perfect moment and nothing in the world could ruin it. 

We got back to the hotel and we were soaking wet.

"How do you feel about a hot shower with a hot guy?" Patrick asked

"I'd love that." I said as we got in the shower

Patrick and I went and sat out on the small balcony and watched it pour.

We were on a bigger chair and I was in Patrick's arms.

"I want to have a baby.." I said

"Right now?"He asked

"Maybe.. I don't know... I told Allison about what happened, only her.. She told me all about how she's always wanted to be a mom and how she pretended that I was her daughter. I did the same things to my siblings. I want to be a mom."

"Luckily for you, I want to be a dad..." He said

Patrick kissed me and I asked, "What is tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow is a secret, that you are going to love." He said

I fell asleep in Patrick's arms and we woke up and went to bed. 

I woke up and everyone got dressed up and met in the lobby. I was wearing a red dress and heels and Patrick was in a black suit with a red tie. Everyone else was dressed up super fancy. 

We were outside Buckingham Palace. 

"Why are we dressed like this?" I asked

"Because.." Patrick said

We walked up to the desk and Patrick showed his ID and some security guards came to grab us.  They brought us all back into some room.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked

"We're getting tour.." He said

We were brought into another room and there was another group of people and the Stanley Cup man showed up with the Stanley Cup.

"Patrick, what is happening?"

"The Queen is waiting to meet you.." He said

My jaw dropped.

"You mean the Queen?"

"Yeah, go bring her the Stanley Cup."

Patrick put my cup ring on my finger.

The cup was handed to me and I walked into the room and carried the Stanley Cup to the Queen. She was smiling and she said, "It's an honor to meet you."

"Thank you, it's an honor to meet you.." I said

The Queen had a table for me to put the Cup on. She stood up and gave me a hug. 

"Ashley, is that Patrick?" She asked

Patrick stepped forward and he said, "Yeah, I'm Patrick Kane."

She shook his hand and said it was also a pleasure to meet him.

We were talking to her about the game and we took lots of pictures. 

We spent all day with the Queen and we even had dinner with her at the Palace. 

"My darling Ashley, you and your incredible boyfriend along with your families are welcome back here anytime." The Queen spoke

She said goodbye to our families and then she asked to see me and Patrick alone.

We were in a room and she said, "I expect an invite to the wedding.."

I laughed and said, "That's a long ways away, but you'll be one of the first to receive an invite."

"I'm so happy that I was able to meet you both." She spoke

I smiled and the Queen continued, "Ashley, you are a badass woman. Don't let anyone ever tell you differently.."

"Thank you, so are you.." I said

The Queen laughed and she hugged me and then Patrick.

Patrick and I left the Palace and we were walking back to the hotel.

"Wow... You set this whole thing up.. You got the cup here.." I said

"Only the best for my girl.." He said

I kissed Patrick and we walked back to the hotel to enjoy our last evening in Europe.