chapter 53

Ashley's POV:

I woke up the next morning to Patrick shaking me awake.

"Come on, here.."

I got up and he brought me out to the balcony and he said, "Look at the sunrise.."

"That's incredible.." I said looking at the sun coming over the water

We watched the sun rise on our last full day in Greece.

Time eventually came when we had to put on outfits bought by someone else...

Jackie bought mine, which scared me. She handed me the bag and smiled and said, "Don't kill me.."

I went to go get ready and I pulled the dress out. It was a very short red dress with spaghetti straps. It was backless, with straps making a few crosses. The stomach ares had triangular cuts on the sides and the dress was skin tight.

"JACKIE!" I YELLED

She came into my room and smiled and said, "Come on, you'll look hot."

"I hate you.." I said

"Patrick will love it.."

I put the dress on and it wasn't awful..

I did my hair and put on some make-up. I exited the bathroom and us girls were surprising the boys. I left my room with my daughter in my arms and my mom asked, "Who picked that out?"

"Me!" Jackie said smiling

"Oh gosh..." My mom said laughing

"She's a hot mamma!" Jackie said slapping my ass

I rolled my eyes and we all headed to the beach dinner. We walked up to my dad, Patrick Sr., Patrick, and Allison's husband.

We both had our daughter in matching dresses.

Patrick's jaw hit the floor when he saw me.

He stood up and came over and kissed me.

"Holy shit, you look sexy..." He said

Donna laughed and I turned red and we all sat down and enjoyed a last meal and a sunset in Greece. We took pictures on the beach and they turned our perfect. My favorite was me and Patrick in the middle with my sibling next to me and his next to him. We were all holding hands.

Our parents took the two babies back with them and it was just the siblings together. Erica was french braiding Courtney's hair.

"You know what's weird?" I asked Patrick

"No, what?" He questioned

"We are only here right now because you kissed me in New York.."

"I have a feeling that we would have ended up together.. You are my soulmate.."

"I love you.." I said kissing him

We were walking hand in hand on the beach and Patrick stopped and kissed me.

"Get a room!" My brother yelled

We stopped and laughed and then Jackie said, "We should all go skinny sipping!"

"I'm so down.." I said

It was dark and there was no one on the beach.

"Boys, face the rocks!" Erica said

The three boys faced the rocks and us girls all took off all our clothes and ran in the water and faced out while the boys all ran in.

Patrick came right to me and he kissed me. We were all having fun talking and splashing. We were all shoulder deep and Allison said, "This is actually so weird to think that we are all naked right now.."

We all laughed and Jackie moved far away and my brother asked, "Where are you going?"

"Pee!" She said

They both laughed and Patrick walked deeper, pulling me with him. Everyone was pretty distracted and I could no longer touch. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him and he kissed me. We were making out and Erica said, "Keep it PG!"

Patrick said, "We are.."

We were both laughing and he asked, "Wanna get out of here?"

"Yeah.." I said

"We're leaving.." He said

Everyone faced the rocks and we got out of the water and I was soaking wet. Patrick tossed me his shirt to use to dry off. I put the dress back on and Patrick put his bottoms back on and he was shirtless as his shirt was soaking wet.

I handed him my black lace thong and he put it in his pocket and we yelled, "Bye guys!"

We were walking back to our airbnb and we opened the door and our parents were all drinking wine on the balcony. We snuck to our room and they didn't even notice us.

We woke up the next morning and packed our suitcases. Patrick and I were in the shower and everyone was packing up last minute things.

We came out of the room with our suitcases and we headed to the airport. We were on the plane to New York, JFK airport.

Lauren was on my lap and she wasn't feeling the best. She was getting a new tooth.

Patrick tried to hold her and she started crying.

"Do you need anything?" Patrick asked feeling helpless

"I'm fine, but thank you.." I said

We landed and I carried my daughter off the plane and she was dead asleep. Patrick was carrying everything and we were all standing there.. This was goodbye..

We all hugged each other and I got to my mom and I started to cry.

"Thank you both of you for this incredible trip. I love you three.." My mom said

I hugged her and she was crying too.

I continued crying and I looked at Patrick and he nodded yes.

He looked at me and Lauren and he kissed her head and then he hugged me and gave me a kiss and said, "I love you.."

"I love you too.."

He handed my bag to my sister and my brother grabbed the carry-on suitcase that was mine and Lauren's.

Patrick kissed me one more time and he said, "Have a safe flight. Text me when you land. I love you.."

"I will, you do the same, and I love you too.."

Patrick went with his family to Buffalo and I went with my family to Minnesota. Patrick had just texted me my new plane ticket as he was able to switch flights.

Since the hockey season was over, this worked perfectly.

I sat by mom on the way home and she asked, "Do you want me to hold her? You've had her since we left Greece.."

"She's getting a new tooth. She'll scream if I move her.."

The plane ride was only about three hours and I stayed up and talked to my mom as we never really had time to just talk.

She told me how proud she was of me and how she adored her granddaughter and that she couldn't wait for Patrick to officially become her son. She loves him and I am so happy that my mom loves the man that I am in love with.

We landed and we got on another connecting flight to Duluth. Finally, we were home and I went right to my childhood room and went to bed with my daughter right beside me, after texting Patrick of course. He made it safely back to his parents house.