chapter 55

Patrick's POV:

I saw Ashley's tattoo and holy shit that is so hot.. I didn't say anything right away and now she thinks I hate it. Fuck.

She was about to cry and I said, "No, never.. I want to spend forever with you. I just am surprised that you got my jersey number tattooed on you."

"I love you..." She said

"And I love you and that tattoo is the sexiest thing that I've ever seen.." I said taking off her shirt and looking at it

I kissed her and I said started laughing.

"What's so funny?" She asked

"I love your tattoo because I am in love with you, but I was just thinking off all the girls in the world that probably have number or jersey, or something tattooed on them.."

She laughed and said, "I can only imagine.."

Ashley's POV:

I woke up and I was laying on my side and Patrick was tracing the 88 on my back.

I rolled over and faced him and he said, "Somehow that tattoo made you so much more attractive.."

He kissed me and said, "Good morning, beautiful.."

"Good morning, handsome.." I said back

I got up and Patrick and I went to the rink to workout. We brought Lauren with us and laid a blanket down and had a few baby toys out and she was having fun.

I finished my workout, took a shower, came back, and Patrick was benching and I was sitting with my baby and I said, "Look at your daddy.. He's so strong.."

"Daddy!" Lauren said

Patrick came over and he said, "Hi Lauren.."

She waved at him and he said he was going to shower. I packed the blanket and toys up and I gathered everything else and brought it out to the car and Patrick was there a few minutes later driving home.

Patrick made us salads for lunch and I fed Lauren some leftovers and then I put her down for a nap.

I was looking at wedding stuff and figuring out flowers, table decorations, food, etc.

Patrick was actually very helpful. We were doing maroon bridesmaid dresses. Next week, all the girls were flying in for a week and we were going to do my bachelorette party and go dress shopping.

Before I knew it, my mom, grandma, Courtney, Allison, Donna, Erica, Jackie, and Jessica were here. My childhood best friend Katie and cousins, Emily, Kristen, Taylor, Amber, Hanna, and Sarah were all here too.

Lindsay and Abby were also here.

My maid of honors are Allison and Courtney.

My bridesmaids are Jessica, Erica, Jackie, Lindsay, Abby, Katie, Taylor, and Amber.

All the girls were here and Patrick was taking Lauren to Tazer's for the weekend.

I hugged and kissed my little girl and then Patrick looked at me and he said, "Have fun, be safe, I love you, call if you need anything.."

"I promise I will.. I love you too.."

He kissed me and he left with our baby and I went back the craziness.

We were all going dress shopping today and everyone was there. We had to take three cars. I was trying on dress after dress and not liking any of them.

I made all my bridesmaids buy their dresses and get fitted.

"Ash, you need a dress.." My grandma said

I tried a few more on and I was in love with one of them, but I didn't say a word. We left and I didn't have a dress and people were pissed.

We dropped the dresses off, ate lunch, and then my sisters started with the party. We were all going swimming, shit..

I gave Allison a look and everyone was getting their swimsuits on and I said, "My tattoo.."

"That was your choice, you're getting in the pool.."

Everyone had black swimsuits on and I had a white one. My sister tossed me a one pice that said bride in it in black lettering. I put it on and I hated one pieces. You could still see the tattoo through it, so I put the bride bikini on and went out.

Donna walked up to me and said, "Nice tattoo.."

"You've already seen my sisters tattoo, but thank you.." I said trying to ignore it

"Nice try, but I'm talking about my sons jersey number tattooed above your ass.." She said

I smiled and put my hands up like oh well. She laughed and walked away.

We were taking pictures and people were in the pool and Jackie came up to me and said, "Nice tramp stamp.."

"Do you want to go out and get a matching tattoo the sisters one?"

"That would be awesome.." She said

"ASHLEY ELLA HASTINGS!" My mom said gasping

"Like the tattoo?" I asked

"Can't say that I do..." She said

I turned around and showed everyone. Everyone else thought it was funny. My grandma was furious and I said, "I've already had a baby with Patrick, we live together, we're getting married, it's fine.."

My mom laughed and said, "I guess you are right, you two don't keep things traditional.."

I took my sisters and the Kane sisters inside and we all changed clothes and I got in the front of Patrick's Cadillac Escalade.

I drove to a tattoo place and the Kane sisters all got the matching tattoo on their ankles. My sisters were so close with them and they loved this idea.

"I dare you to get another tat.." Jackie said

"What would I get?" I asked

"My brothers name tattooed under your boob.."

"No.. That makes it look like I'm obsessed with him.." I said laughing

Jackie got on the table and lifted up her shirt. "I want Toews #19 written in cursive with a heart "

The artist inked her and she got up and we all laughed.

"You just got your brothers best friends name tattooed under your boob..." Allison said

"That literally breaks sibling code and girl cold.." Erica said

"And we are sisters... So you are all sworn to sister secrecy.." Jackie said

"Lindsay is one of my best friends in Chicago.. She's in my wedding.."

"And she isn't going to know.." Jackie said

We all just laughed and we went back to my house. Everyone was wasted and playing stupid games.

I changed into leggings and a crop top and we all went out.

We were at a bar and some random guy and his friend came over and they started dancing with us. One guy came over to me and he was really close and I pushed him away. He grabbed my hips and I punched and then I left the bar. I drove to Tazer's and he opened the door.

"Why are you here?" He asked

I pushed my way in and saw Patrick sitting on the couch. I went up to him and hugged him.