chapter 15.

Ashley's POV:

I got in my car and I drove to Shaw's house. All of the guys were there with the cup.

"We want to celebrate with you!" Tazer said handing me the cup with champagne 

I took a sip and all the boys were drinking and so was I. Parents and friends were there and I was kinda drunk. Patrick showed up and with Brianna and I made my way to Dylan and he looked at me and said, "I don't know if this is the adrenaline, the alcohol, or the heart talking, but you're so fucking hot and I want you, bad.."

I looked at him and I kissed him. The team was cheering as we made-out. I was so wasted and Patrick came up to me and asked, "Do you want me to take you home?"

"No, Dylan is taking me home.." I said kissing Dylan

Dylan and I took an Uber back to his place and we made-out. 

I woke up in an unfamiliar room and I rolled over, hoping to see Patrick, but it was Dylan. 

My head was pounding. Dylan was still asleep. I grabbed my clothes and I snuck out of his house and I got in my car and I drove home. I walked in my house and Patrick was there with Tazer.

"Walk of shame.. Nice.." Patrick said

I gave him the middle finger and I went and took a shower. I came back down in sweatpants and a sweatshirt.

"Why are you here?" I asked

It was 9am and my family was still sleeping.

"To make sure you're okay.." Tazer said

"Really?"

"No, we knew you were drinking and wanted to make sure you got home safe this morning.." Patrick said

"I still don't believe you.." I said

"Just go back to bed." Tazer said

I walked back up to my room and there was the Stanley Cup and the Conn Smythe trophy in my bed.

"You were supposed to take them home last night.." Patrick said

I laid in bed and said, "This is heaven.."

Both boys left my room and I went back to bed with my trophies and I woke up a few hours later to head to the parade. 

I was wearing my jersey and I got in the car with Tazer. We were on the bus going down the streets of Chicago and Dylan came up to me and said, "Hey, are we cool?"

"Of course.."  I said smiling

We were up on stage and the city was full of people. The guys were all giving their speeches and it was Patrick's turn.

"We wouldn't be standing here right now if it wasn't for the incredible Ashley Hastings. She is the reason we are up here today and the reason we are the Stanley Cup Champions!"

Everyone was cheering and screaming and Patrick came over to me pulled me up to the microphone. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, Ashley Hastings!"

"Thank you for all your love and support, that is the reason we are standing up here today, because we have the best fans in the league!"

The day went on and on and every single guy was wasted. I was the only person on the team who was under 21 and they kept having to breathalyze me.

The party continued at Shaw's house that night, but I went home and hung out with my family before they left.

I woke up the next day and I was sore. I couldn't move. My body ached. I drug myself out of bed to shower and I had a massive bruise on my face from Auston.