Chapter 8.

Ashley's POV:

Patrick leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back and he pulled me onto his lap and we continued to make-out.

He picked me up and carried me to his car and we re-lived our first time. This time, after he looked at me and said, "That was amazing.."

I looked at him and I kissed him. "But what happens in Buffalo stays in Buffalo.."

He kissed me and said, "I'm going to take full advantage.."

He kissed me and we both got dressed and he drove back to our hotel. We were in the parking lot and he kissed me and I said, "You can't do that here. People could see.."

"Where can I kiss you?"

"I have an empty hotel room.." I said

Patrick snuck into my hotel room and we made-out again.. I took a shower and suddenly, the curtain opened and Patrick got in with me. 

I got out first and I was just wearing one of Patrick's shirts and he came out with his hotel hanging so low it would fall at any moment.

"Like what you see?" He asked smirking

I rolled my eyes and I stood up and kissed him. He took the shirt off and I pulled his towel off. 

I woke up the next morning in Patrick's arms. He kissed me and said, "Good morning.."

"Good morning.." I said

We both got up and he left and we went to our morning skate. Before the game, we had a team lunch and Patrick came to my room and he took his regular pre-game nap.

"Wanna add something to your pre-game routine?" I asked

He smiled and said, "I like what you're thinking."

We won the game, 5-0. Patrick had a hattrick. 

I left the locker room and his parents both hugged me after.

We flew back to Chicago and I was laying in bed, thinking about Patrick...

I facetimed Auston.

We talked and I started to bring up how I didn't think long distance was working.

"If you break up with me, I tell everyone you are screwing Kane.."

"But I'm not.." I lied

"Yes, you are.. You have.."

"You don't know if I have or not. I know you've been cheating on me.."

"I have with a model named Brianna..."

"Which is why we should break up.." I said

"Fine, I'm going to tell everyone about Patrick.." He said

"Fine, we'll stay together.." I said

Our conversation ended and I cried myself to sleep. 

Things went on like normal. Patrick was actually being nice to me and everyone noticed. 

We had so much chemistry together on the ice. Patrick was scoring goals left and right and I was the one getting the assists. 

Patrick became my best friend. It was all-star week and Patrick, Tazer, and myself were on on the plane to Colorado.

I was sitting between the two boys. 

"So what is with the sudden change with you two?" Tazer asked

"Q kinda threatened us and we were sick of being punished." I said

I fell asleep and did the boys. We got to our hotel and I had my own room. Patrick and Tazer were sharing a room.

The Love of my LifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara