chapter 47

Ashley's POV:

I was bawling. The man that got me pregnant. The man who was the father to my daughter called me fat. Some might say that I was overreacting, but I took an Uber to the airport and got on a different flight home.

When I got home, my house was full of family. Auston's family and Auston, Patrick's family, and my family.

"Where's Patrick?" Donna asked

"Don't know and I don't give a fuck.." I said

"That's exactly what I like to hear.." Auston said kissing me

Tomorrow was Thanksgiving. My wedding was tomorrow. Which is why Auston and his family were here. Patrick's family was here because there was room and they want to spend Thanksgiving with their son and their granddaughter/niece.

I went in my baby girls room and I kissed her small head and said, "Mommy is home, I love you.."

I went in my room and locked the door.

I laid in bed and I fell asleep. I was getting ready the next day and I was a crying mess. I put jeans on and they were still tight in the waist. I threw them and cried. I tried on so many things, but you could still see the extra baby weight.

I sat in my closest crying in a thong and a sports bra.

There was a knock on the door and Auston said, "Babe, are you okay?"

"I'm fine.." I yelled

I put on leggings and a gray sweater. It wasn't my favorite, but I had to hide the baby weight. I came out and Patrick was here with Olivia. She was in a tight black dress. Of course, showing off her model body.

I didn't say a word to anyone and when we had to go around the table, I said I was thankful for family, my daughter, and my soon to be husband.

Patrick said, "I'm thankful for my family, my little princess, and for the love of my life who is beautiful.."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Yeah, she must be beautiful for you, she hasn't had a baby."

Everyone looked at me and Patrick said nothing.

Everyone started eating and talking and I just sat there quietly, playing with my food.

"Babe, why aren't you eating?" Auston asked

"I'm not hungry.." I said getting up and taking my food with me

I left my plate in the kitchen and Patrick was right there.

"Don't say a fucking word to me. I will scream if you try to touch me.." I threatened

"I'm sorry.." He said

"Good, you're sorry. Whatever. You still meant what you said." I said pushing past him

I took Lauren to her room and breastfed her. The door opened and Olivia came in. She said, "Patrick's going to propose to me today! He has the ring in his pocket!"

"How do you know?" I asked

"He left it in his coat pocket. I have it.." She said

She opened the ring box and it was the same ring from the cabin, my ring. He was going to propose to Olivia with the ring he bought for me.

I lost it. I started crying and Olivia came in and shut the door, "What's wrong?" She asked

"Nothing, I'm really happy for you.." I said lying

"No you aren't.." She said

"You're right, I'm not.. That was supposed to be my ring. He bought that ring for me." I said

Olivia smiled and she said, "I know he did.. After I found it at the cabin I realized if he was going to propose he would've.."

"Why did you show it to me?" I asked

"To make you jealous.. To make sure you know you're losing him forever tomorrow."

I started crying and she said, "Even if he proposed, I would say no. I can't marry a guy who is in love with another girl."

"Patrick doesn't love me anymore.. He's made that perfectly clear." I said

"No, he's made it clear how much he loves you. Ashley, he bought you your dream house and a new car. He flew to Minnesota with you and stayed there. He worries every night about you. He's scared Auston is going to hurt you. He wants to protect you. He's been acting like an ass because he's losing you forever tomorrow. He wants you to hurt how he hurts, which isn't right, but it's what he's doing.."

I was crying and I asked, "He worries about me?"

"All the time... He came home last night crying looking at the ring you threw at him. He is in love with you and he has been since I met him. I'm with him to be with him and he's the same with me.. This is the ring that belongs around your finger." Olivia said opening the box

"Seriously, Auston didn't even pick out a ring you like.."

I laughed and asked, "How do you know that?"

"Patrick loves you. He talks about you all the time.. He tells me everything he can't tell you.. I hated you for a while, but how can I hate you because of how Patrick loves you."

I started crying and I said, "Everyone tells me he loves me.. I just never believe them."

"You have until tomorrow to make final decisions. You should talk to him.." She said

"Are you sure?"

"Ash, he loves you. Trust me.." She said

"Thanks Liv, it means a lot." I said

"Of course, I'm always a sucker for a happy ending" She said hugging me

I came back out and Patrick was gone. I put Lauren to bed and everyone said goodnight to me. Auston kissed me and he left.

Patrick's POV:

I left after the thing in the kitchen happened. All the guys were staying at my place tonight.

I went into Auston's room and I said, "I hate you.."

"Ummm..." Auston said confused

"I fucking hate you. You are an ass, your mom is a bitch, you treat Ashley like shit, but she loves you for some reason. You are marrying the most amazing woman tomorrow and you better not ever fuck it up. If you hurt her, I will destroy you.." I said leaving

I went to my room and I couldn't fall asleep. I got a call from Ashley in the morning to come over.

I opened the door to her bedroom and she was in her wedding dress.

"Wow.." Was all I could get out

"Don't you love the tiny extra weight around the hips. Really makes me look fat, right?" She said

I walked in her room and she was crying.

"Get the hell out!" She said