Chapter 1 That Lit Paper

Shay is your all-around school girl. Top of her class, captain of the swim team, part of the student union, and pretty much, your all-around girl. She is a popular girl in school, loved by everyone, adored by everyone and she's gay.

Sasha is ms popular, just like Shay. Smart, but not really interested in showing it. She is drop-dead gorgeous and every boy or girl either wants to be with her or envy her. She is on the other end of the spectrum. Brilliant but sometimes not well-liked by many.

These two girls never really competed against each other, they're not friends, but they're exactly not enemies either. They smile and nod on the hallways but never really interact. Let's say they are casual. Things are about to change when they are paired up for an English Literature paper. 

"Everyone, now that you have your pair you'll be working closely together for the whole semester." Ms. DiLaurentis said, and as if on cue, the bell rang and signaled the end of classes. All the students rushed towards the door and headed for lunch. 

Shay slowly walked towards Sasha, unsure of how to approach her. 

"Ahhhhmmm, so Sasha, we're partners," she started.

 "Yes, I know. I was in the same class, remember?" Sasha retorted back. She's always good at this, snapping at people and making them follow her bidding. She wondered if she would have the same effect on Shay, the only girl she thinks can talk to her without getting scared, and she was right. Shay just smiled and stood there not flinching and for a moment Sasha liked it.

"I just thought we can make arrangements on how we'll meet to make our paper," Shay said.

"Is that all? I'm too busy with other stuff. Why don't you make the paper on your own and I'll just pay for expenses?" Sasha said.

"No. That won't work. It's either you help me, or I won't put your name on the paper," Shay retorted back.

"Are you being serious?" Sasha said. No one has ever said no to her, this is a first.

"Yes. I'm sure. So when you have the time. See me," Shay said and turned to head outside. Sasha was left in awe. That has never happened to her before. No one has ever turned her down. No one and she means no one says no to her. Until now, until Shay.

*********************************************************

First chapter guys! Please comment and tell me what you think. I have already completed a few of my chapters, and I want to know if I should continue. 

-Fephzie