Chapter 19 California King Bed

Shay did not expect the blonde to give her a tight embrace, but she's not complaining. She's just happy that she has her girl back in her arms.

"I'm sorry. When I found out the truth about Archer, I knew how wrong I was. I can't take back what I did, but I hope you'd give me a chance."

"You should have asked me about him. I wouldn't lie to you," Sasha said in between sobs.

"I know, and I feel so stupid for doing what I did."

"You didn't come back to the hotel that night either."

After hearing this, Shay suddenly felt guilty. She realized that she owes Sasha more than an apology.

"Yeah. I'm sorry about that too."

"Where did you go? The girls told me you checked in at a hotel, but I know they were hiding something from me."

As Sasha said this, Shay felt more ashamed of what she did. She motioned for Sasha to sit down on the bed and both of them sat and faced each other. Will she lie? Will she tell the truth? Maybe, she doesn't have to tell Sasha everything about that night, at least not tonight. Shay decided to keep that from Sasha, for now. She needs to get the blonde's forgiveness first.

"We went to a bar after I stormed out. And I got drunk," Shay said. That was true, partly true at least.

"And the girls checked me into a hotel," she continued.

Sasha was listening to Shay as she explained what happened to her that night after she left and broke up with her. She knows that Shay is not telling her everything, but she does not want to push it, not tonight.

"Okay," Sasha simply said.

"Do you forgive me?" Shay asked.

"Honestly, I'm still hurt. I felt like you broke me to pieces because you didn't trust me enough."

"I know, and I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you."

Sasha remained silent. She was just staring at the love of her life, taking - in all her beauty. How could she not forgive her brunette? Shay accepted her despite her flaw, despite her past. She was beside her when she tried ending her life. She helped her recover and made her a better person. Shay is everything to her and she intends to keep it that way. Sasha lifted her face and planted a soft kiss on Shay's lips.

"That's my answer," she said as she smiled towards her girl.

Shay couldn't help herself and kissed Sasha back with a certain kind of hunger. She pushed the blonde towards the bed, and made her way in Sasha's shirt, as the blonde started unbuttoning her shorts. They wanted to feel each other so badly and tore at each other's clothing. Shay reached inside Sasha's panties and felt her warmth. She pushed her hand inside, seeking the blonde's womanhood with the intent of satisfying her the whole night. As she reaches for her, she felt the blonde's tongue licking her oh so hard nipples. Sucking them like a baby hungry for milk. She looked at her girlfriend and she saw the desire in her eyes. She pushed the blonde's head back on her aching nipples and Sasha obliged by sucking and biting them at the same time. For a moment there Shay lost herself.

As she got back to her senses, she pushed her hand into Sasha's pussy, feeling her wetness feeling her urge to be satisfied. She slowly pulled her hand away and Sasha gasped. The blonde was yearning for the brunette to touch her, but the brunette just looked at her and placed two fingers inside her mouth. Sasha then felt Shay's fingers inside her and she can't help but close her eyes. The brunette was driving her crazy and she knows she has to return it. She slowly pushed her middle finger inside Shay's pussy and heard a soft moan escape from the brunette's throat. That soft moan made Sasha ache for more. She pushed her finger inside Shay deeper and deeper, faster and slower at the same time. She felt Shay following her lead. Reciprocating every push and pull she make..every beat, every need.

They fucked each other faster and faster into the night and as Sasha felt herself nearing the edge she pushed her body upward towards Shay and as she did that, she felt Shay's body pushed towards hers. With that swift movement, both felt their bodies reach full orgasm. Sasha felt Shay tremble above her as Shay slowly lied down. As they both catch their breath they silently stared at each other. Both didn't speak but know what each wanted to say.

Sasha woke up with her girlfriend curled up beside her. She sat up slowly and looked at the brunette sleeping beside her, admiring Shay's lips and the outline of her face. Last night was their first, and it couldn't be any more perfect. Sasha knew in her heart that this girl is the one person she wants to spend the rest of her life with. As Sasha continued to admire her girl, Shay slowly opened her eyes.

"Good morning beautiful," Shay said.

"Good morning, gorgeous," Sasha responded leaning in for a kiss.

"Last night was..." Shay started.

"Amazing..." Sasha continued.

"It was. You're amazing." 

Sasha giggled and showered her girlfriend with kisses. 

"We better get ready and request for room service. I'm sure Archie wouldn't want to sleep on this bed," Shay joked.

"Well, he can book for another room, this is ours now," Sasha said laughing.

"I like the sound of that." With that, Shay pulled Sasha towards her and under the bed covers.