Chapter 6 Circle of 5

Three months have passed after the death of Sasha's father and she is slowly coping. Her mother has decided to stay with her for the past months. They have repaired their relationship and made up for the lost time. Sasha is grateful for the moments she shared with her mom and she felt whole again. She also felt changed. She is no longer the somewhat bitchy girl that everyone knew. She has become more laid back, more fun-loving and everyone is starting to see the real Sasha. The real girl hiding behind the mask.

Shay and Sasha also became closer. Not just because of the Lit paper, they were making, but also because of the moment, they shared when Sasha learned of her dad's passing. The girls spent more time together and so did their best friends. The girls have now officially merged and became the coolest and hippest clique in school. Sasha, Shay, Lucy, Troian, and Ashley, five girls coming together and becoming the best of friends. They would all hang out together in the cafeteria at lunch, they would wait for each other before the start of class, and they all go home together. Things couldn't get any closer for these 5 friends.

Lucy, Troian, and Ashley have always known that their best friends are into each other. However, no one is making the first move. So they took it upon themselves for something to happen.

"Shay is such a slowpoke. It has been months now and she has not made any move yet," Ashley said.

"She has always liked Sasha and we all know that," Troian responded.

"And Sasha likes her too," Lucy said in response to the two.

"We have to do something. Can't they see that they are meant for each other?" Ashley said with frustration in her voice.

"What do you have in mind?" Troian asked.

"Well, I don't have anything. I thought you two, would have a plan," Ashley said.

"Why don't we set them up on a date? Pretend that the other one asked the other secretly and they will meet at a certain place that we'll prepare for them?" Lucy suggested.

"I like the way you think," Troian said.

"Okay, okay. We better plan this later at your house Troi. The bitches are coming," Ashley said softly.

"Hey girls," Sasha said.

All three girls just looked up and smiled at their two best friends.

"What's up with you guys? You look like you are planning to kill someone," Shay said laughing.

"WE are planning alright," Ashley said with a big smile on her face.

"Planning what?" Sasha asked.

"Nothing special. Just a sleepover," Lucy said coming up with a quick lie.

"I love sleepovers. We can do it at my house. My mom is leaving tomorrow because she needs to go back to France. We can do it this Saturday!" Sasha said excitedly.

"Yes! Let's do it this Saturday," Shay said in agreement.

The three girls looked at each other and smiled nodding towards their friends in agreement.

******At Troian's House*******

"Okay. So, how are we gonna set them up? They both think we are going on a sleepover," Ashley asked the two girls.

"Well, we can plan the sleepover and make it extra special. Then we will bail on them the last minute," Lucy suggested.

"Yes! That sounds like a plan. We will tell them that they are the ones in charge of the food so that they will be out of the house for a few hours," Troian said.

"And we will be in charge of arranging the house. Making it extra romantic," Lucy said. Her eyes glittering with excitement.

"Guys, we have to make this work. They have to realize that they need to step it up!" Ashley said.

"And maybe after Saturday night, we will have an official couple in our group!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Okay, so this is what we are going to do..." Troian said to the two girls.