Chapter 15 One Night Stand

Shay was outside the hotel, clearly shaken by what happened. She did not expect herself to do that, but she was overcome by emotions and she couldn't think anymore. As she stood outside waiting for a cab, her two best friends rushed towards her.

"Why the hell did you do that?"Ashley asked.

"You should have asked her to explain, Shay," Troian said.

"What's there to explain? You saw what happened. She kissed him. Why would she even kiss someone?" Shay blurted out the words like they were poison to her heart.

"You two should talk about this," Ashley said.

"I don't want to talk to her. Not tonight. I want to drink," Shay said.

The two girls looked at their best friend. Talking to Sasha right now, might not be a good idea since Shay is still pretty mad. She could just explode. The two girls decided to stay with their friend so that she will not do anything stupid. As a cab stopped in front of them, the three got in and Shay told the driver to bring them to the nearest club he could find.

Lucy held Sasha tightly as they walked to their room. The blonde was just crying and not saying any word.

"Sash, please say something," Lucy said to her best friend.

"She bro-broke up with me, Luce," Sasha said in between sobs.

"Hey, it will be okay. Shay didn't mean it."

"She was so angry and I don't even know why."

"Sash? Who was that guy, you were with?"

"Wha-at guy? You mean, Archer? The one with me outside the hotel?"

"Yes. Shay and Ashley saw you with him, earlier at the restaurant. Then we saw you just when you got into the hotel and.. you kissed."

"Oh god! Shay got mad because of Archer?"

"Who is Archer, Sash?"

"Archer is my guy best friend in Philly, from nursery up until we moved to Rosewood. We lost in touch for a bit until we reconnected when I got out of the coma. He messaged me earlier, telling me he's in New Jersey. We were just catching up. He is gay, Luce, and he is getting married. He wants me to be there."

"Oh my! You have to tell Shay. She was calling you all afternoon, but you didn't pick up. Then she saw you kiss this guy. She's hurt and confused, because she thought..."

"She thought I'm cheating on her. She should have asked me, I would have told her. I wouldn't lie to her Luce. My phone died and I forgot to tell her about meeting Archer."

Lucy tried to comfort her best friend. It has all been a huge misunderstanding and she should tell the other girls.

"Stay here. I'm gonna call Troian."

Sasha just stared at her best friend and nodded, hoping that Shay would come back to her.

****************At the Bar*******************

Once they got in the bar, Shay started ordering drinks. Luckily they all looked mature and IDs were not even asked from them when they got in. Tonight, Shay just wants to feel numb and not think of what she saw. She was having her nth glass of vodka. She's hoping to forget but her brain is pretty stubborn for it keeps on reminding her of that moment when that guy's lips touched Sasha's. Troian and Ashley are sitting beside her, watching her intently. She knows they mean well, but she just wants to be alone.

"Guys, go back to the hotel. I can manage on my own," Shay said to her friends.

"No. We won't leave you alone," Ashley said. Shay just looked at them and continued drinking. Troian felt her phone vibrate and quickly answered it.

"Luce? Yeah, we're with Shay. What? Wait, I can't hear you," Troian said as she stood up and made her way through the crowd and out of the bar.

...."okay, okay. We will head back to the hotel. This is so stupid." Troian muttered as she listened to Lucy's explanation of Sasha's side. She hurriedly went back in and made her way to their table where she saw Ashley alone.

"Where's Shay?" she asked Ashley.

"In the restroom."

"Why did you let her go on her own?"

"She said she can handle it."

"Ash!" Troian shouted in frustration as the two hurriedly made their way to the restrooms.

"Where the hell is she? No one's here," Troian said, sounding worried.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry," Ashley said.

The two girls made their way to the crowded floor trying to look for their friend. Troian suddenly noticed a familiar brunette swaying and in the arms of some blonde girl.

"There she is!" Troian pointed at the two girls now making their way out of the bar. Ashley and Troian walked as fast as they could trying to catch up with their friend. As they reached the exit, all they saw was Shay leaning on the window of a white car, driving off with some blonde.

****************At A Hotel Room********************

Shay was mindlessly kissing a blonde girl as they make their way inside a hotel room. She was kissing the blonde as her hands were making their way inside the girl's tight dress.

"Easy there love. We will get there." The blonde said in between kisses. She led Shay to the bed while kissing her hard and removing the brunette's top. She unhooked the brunette's bra revealing her perfectly shaped breasts and hardened nipples. She placed hungry kisses on both breasts and took each one to her mouth, sucking and nibbling making the brunette moan in pleasure.

Once done, she unzipped her own dress and let it fall to the ground revealing her curved body and smooth white skin. Shay was looking intently at the body in front of her, mesmerized by its beauty. She pulled the girl towards her and kissed her hungrily.

"Sasha, I love you so much," Shay said in a soft whisper.

"The name's Cece love, not Sasha." With that, the blonde kissed Shay and the two pleasured each other through the night.

The next morning, Shay woke up with a blonde curled up beside her. She looked around the hotel room and felt confused. The room looks unfamiliar. It is smaller and there's only one bed. She slowly sat up and looked closely at the girl beside her. Then it hit her, she's not in their hotel room and the girl beside her is most certainly not her girlfriend.