Chapter 12 Graduating And College

It took Sasha a lot of long nights and hard work for her to catch up with her lessons. She is glad that her friends and girlfriend are there with her every step of the way. Now, they are just two weeks away from graduation and Sasha and her friends couldn't be more excited.

The five friends are hanging out at Sasha's house brainstorming on what dresses to wear for graduation. "What is the point of wearing a fabulous dress when we have to hide it under our togas?" Ashley said as they were browsing through various catalogs.

"You got a brilliant point there Benson. Maybe you should wear a sack underneath and no one will know," Shay joked.

"Very funny Mitchell," Ashley responded.

"What do you think about this babe?" Sasha asked her girlfriend as she was looking at a blue dress accentuated with silver lining and glitters.

"That would look so hot on you," Shay said and kissed her girlfriend on the lips.

"I was thinking of wearing this, what do you girls think?" Lucy asked as she pointed at a silver dress.

"That is beautiful," Troian said.

Everyone was busy choosing and flipping through various pages of catalogs when they were distracted by a loud tap on the door.

"That must be our food!" Ashley exclaimed and rushed to the door while grabbing Shay's purse.

"Hey! That's mine! I thought you were paying, Ash!?" Shay shouted.

"I forgot my purse at home. I owe you one Mitchell," Ashley shouted back. Shay couldn't do anything as Ashley ran towards the door, all the other girls laughing at what just happened. After a few minutes Ashley returned with two pizza boxes in hand.

"Okay girls, dig in," Ashley said as she laid the boxes down on the center table. They were all giggling and chatting as they ate, having such a wonderful time.

Graduation came and as each of the girls was called to the stage, they feel closer to their dream. Sasha will stay at Rosewood and study at Hollis for college, she will take up Literature as she aspires to be a writer. Shay will also stay in Rosewood and go to Hollis, just like her girlfriend. She aspires to be a professional coach and train the next Olympic swimmer. Troian will go to D.C. and study law, while Lucy and Ashley will both be heading to New York. Ashley studying fashion and design, and Lucy taking up photography.

Everything is set for the girls but before they head out to college, they have planned one grand adventure. They are all going on a road trip across the country, one big shebang before they part ways and start their college lives.