Chapter 18 Detour - Los Angeles

After Dylan left, Shay couldn't help the tears from falling down her face. 

"It's all my fault. How can I be so stupid?" She started to say. "I broke her heart, I broke her. How will she ever forgive me?"

"We will go to Cali and like what that fiance said, we will run after your girl," Ashley said trying to make their friend smile.

"Yes. We'll help you get her back," Troian added.

"So, what are we waiting for? Let's start packing and get our asses to L.A.," Lucy added. With that, the three girls laughed and Shay tried doing the same.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Archer asked his friend.

"Yes. I need to do this. I've been through so much and at this point, I need to think of myself first," Sasha responded.

"Aren't you rushing things? From  what you have told me, it sounds like the two of you are very much in love."

"I thought we were. But I guess I was wrong."

"Boo, I think you have to give her a chance."

"Chance? Did she give me a chance? She did not even let me explain the situation with you."

"She just reacted with what she saw. How would you feel, if you see her kissing someone else?"

"I was not kissing you! It was just a peck."

"But a kiss nonetheless boo."

"She slapped me and walked away."

"Boo, I'm sure she didn't want to do that."

"But she did. She hurt me, Archie." As Sasha said this, tears suddenly form in her eyes and she couldn't help herself but cry.

"Hey...I'm here. Stop crying, if you really want to run away, we'll go to L.A., then and we'll get you some hot Cali guy or girl," Archer said, trying to make his friend laugh.

"Thank you, boo."

"Anything for my girl."

After a night of tears and a little drinking, the two friends are now getting ready for their flight to California.

"Are you ready?" Archer asked.

"Totally."

"Hurry up, Mitchell or we'll be late!" Ashley shouted at their friend.

"Did we forget anything?" Troian asked.

"Nope. Everything is here." Lucy answered.

"I'm ready! California here we come." Shay shouted. As the four girls leave the hotel, Shay got a text message, it read: 

We'll be staying at the Sunset Tower Hotel. - Archie

"Her friend texted me, they'll be staying at the Sunset Tower Hotel," Shay said to the other girls.

"Thank you, Archie! Now we know where to find them!" Ashley screamed in excitement.

"All we need now is a plan for you to get your girl back," Troian said.

"We'll talk about that on the plane," Lucy said as she smiled towards Shay.

Shay is feeling much better, now, she knows where she'll find the love of her life. She'll do everything just to get her back, nothing can stop her. The girls continued to talk as they made their way to the airport.

Sasha and Archer reached their hotel room and decided to rest for a bit before heading out to grab dinner.

"I'm just going to call my future hubby and tell him we're safe and sound."

"Sure thing boo, tell him I say hi."

"Will do. Be right back." Archer stepped outside to make a call, but not to his fiance but to Shay.

"Are you here yet?" He asked.

"Yes. We just got in our room," Shay answered.

"We'll grab dinner around 6, then I'll convince her to go back to our room. You better have a good plan to get her back, and you have to promise me you will not break her heart again. Don't make me regret helping you."

"I promise and you won't regret it. Thank you. I owe you so much."

"You owe Sasha so much, not me."

"Yeah... I know. Thanks again."

"I'll text you our room number."

"Okay. Bye!"

After the phone call with Shay, Archer head back to their room.

"Done with your call?" Sasha asked as Archer got in.

"Yes. He sends his love."

"I am so happy for you, boo. You're getting married."

"Thanks. I'm happy for me too." Sasha smiled at her friend. She's happy for Archer. He has found his perfect match and they're getting married. She felt a tug in heart. She once dreamed of getting married to Shay, and now, that dream will  stay as a dream. She shrugged off the painful feeling and told herself to focus on the now.

"What time, should we grab dinner?" She asked her friend.

"Does 6 sound okay?"

"Sure. 6 is fine by me."

"That was delicious. I'm so full," Sasha said.

"Yes. Me too. Do you want to go back to the room? Just rest for a bit? Maybe we can hit the town later tonight?"

"Yeah. That's a good idea."

The two friends walked hand in hand as they go back to their hotel room. As they reached their room, Sasha froze when she saw a familiar brunette standing in front of their door with a bouquet in her hand.

"What are you doing here?" Sasha asked, clearly surprised that Shay is there standing a few feet away from her.

"Can we talk?" Shay asked.

"Let me leave you two alone. I'll see you later boo." With that, Archer left the two girls staring at each other, the silence engulfing them.

Sasha made her way to the door, not looking at Shay. She knows if she looks into those hazel eyes, she'll melt and she'll forget everything that Shay did to her.

"Babe, please. I just want to talk." 

Sasha did not say a word, but as she opened the door to their hotel room she stepped to the side to let Shay in.

Once inside, Sasha went to sit on the bed. She is trying her best to avoid Shay's gaze. As she sat, Shay knelt in front of her and grabbed her hand.

"Babe. I'm sorry. I know I was stupid. I didn't give you the chance to explain things to me. I've let you down. I'm sorry," Shay started.

Before Shay can continue, Sasha stood up and brought the other girl on her feet. The blonde couldn't bear it any longer, she thought she can stay away from her brunette, but the moment Shay started speaking, her walls had broken down. She pulled Shay into a tight embrace and just started to cry.