Chapter 33 Breaking - Up

Things are not going according to plan for Shay. They have learned that Cece is not in New York anymore. Archer told them that Cece's dad assigned her to their branch in Prague that just opened a month ago. So Shay's hope of clearing things with Cece and possibly enlisting her help to talk to Sasha is now down the drain. Luckily Archer did not ask why they were looking for Cece, clearly Sasha did not tell him about what happened and Shay is thankful for that. Shay is deep in thought when she was brought back by the sound of Ashley's voice.

"Now that operation Cece is a no go, we need to proceed to operation Sasha," Ashley was explaining to the group. Ashley is sometimes over excited when it comes to planning. She would come up with code words that she could only understand.

"What is operation Sasha?" Troian curiously asked.

"It involves getting Sasha here, by all means necessary," Ashley said matter of factly.

"How are we going to do that. She hasn't contacted any of us," Lucy said.Just as Ashley was about to say something, Shay's phone rang.

"It's Sasha," Shay said looking at the girls.

"What are you waiting for? The new year? Answer that!" Ashley exclaimed.

Shay was shocked, she didn't expect Sasha to call her after two weeks of radio silence. Not that, she's not happy about it, but it's because she doesn't know what to say. Shay's hand was shaking as she answered the call.

"Hey, Sash."

"Hey. Can we meet?"

"Suure. Sure. When? Where?"

"Ahmmm. I was hoping 7 PM tonight? There is this diner at the corner of the street. See you there," Sasha said briefly.

"Okay. See yah."

As soon as Shay ended the call, the girls gave her a questioning look.

"Are you going to meet with Sasha?!" The three girls exclaimed.

"Yeah. Later tonight, at this diner just down the block," Shay answered.

"That's great news! You better not screw this up," Ashley said.

"Just remember be honest with her. Tell her everything," Troian said.

"Maybe you should give her flowers too? You know, as a sorry?" Lucy added.

"Do you think she's ready to get back with me? Give us another shot?" Shay asked.

"Let's hope so. But no matter what her decision is, you have to accept it," Troian said.

"Yes. I know," Shay simply said.

"What are we waiting for? We have to get you ready!" Ashley said her voice full of excitement.

"It's only 1 PM, Ash. It's too early," Lucy said laughing.

"I don't care. Shay needs to look fabulous for her date," Ashley said clearly determined to make her friend look good for tonight.

"Do you think that's necessary? They're just going to talk. Simplicity is still the best," Lucy said.

"Yeah, Ash. Lucy's right. Shay needs to focus on what she needs to tell Sasha, and not on looking fabulous," Troian added.

"Okay. Okay. 2 against 1, you guys win," Ashley said defeated.

Shay is silent the whole time her friends are arguing about what's the appropriate look for her tonight. Her mind is racing. Her thoughts are filled with images of one particular blonde. She wants Sasha to forgive her, give her a chance to make things right between them. She wants everything to get back to how they used to be, and she is willing to do everything and anything to win Sasha back.