Sasha and Archer

"Babe, you never really told me how you and Archer became best friends," Shay told Sasha as they were waiting for Ashley to finish in the bathroom.

"It's a long story babe. Are you sure you want to hear it?"

"Yes. I am curious about the two of you. You have never mentioned him before, I mean when we started dating."

"Yeah, I have not mentioned him before. We lost communication a few years after we moved to Rosewood. We just reconnected after I was hospitalized," Sasha started.

"Despite that, he has always been my guy best friend. Even though it was a long time, when he messaged, it's as if we regained those lost years."

"You must have been really close."

"We were. To be honest I had a crush on him when we were like 4. Our moms are friends in the neighborhood and they would always spend time together, which meant we always end up playing together. I always looked forward to them coming over, 'cause that meant seeing him."

"OMG! That sounds so weird and creepy. You were just 4."

"I know! I was a little creep," Sasha said laughing.

"A cute creep," Shay responded as she reached for Sasha's hand.

" You are so sweet, babe. Anyway, I was the one who first questioned him about his sexuality."

"Really? What made you question him?"

"A lot of things. For starters, he loved playing with my mom's lipstick when we were in grade two. He kept on saying that he just likes to use it as a crayon."

"Then, when we were in grade 3, he had this huge crush on our guy Math teacher. He said, he just admires how smart our teacher was."

"And last but not least, he never had any girl crush. He always tells me, that I'm his crush, but I never believed that."

"So you just asked him, if he's gay?"

"No. I did not ask him straight away. I had to make sure that he will not get offended if I ask him and I had to make sure I was right. So, when we were in grade 4 I kissed him. He was so shocked, but that was it. He was just shocked and he did not kiss me back, so that's when I asked him."

"What? You kissed him when you were in grade 4? Babe! You pervert!"

"I needed to be sure," Sasha said laughing.

"And did he admit right away?"

"Yeah, he pretty much opened up after that. I promised I won't tell anyone. We became really close that year. That's why it was so hard moving to Rosewood. I didn't want to leave him."

"How come, you never mentioned him after you reconnected?"

"Well, we reconnected through DM, but that was it. I wanted to see him again and then, introduce him to you and the girls. But we never got the chance. We became busy with stuff."

"I'm so sorry for thinking you were cheating on me, with him," Shay suddenly said.

"Hey, we have moved on from that, remember? We both made mistakes, and we learn from them."

With these words, escaping Sasha's lips, Shay suddenly felt ashamed of herself. She still has not told Sasha what happened that night. She is too scared of losing her again, she doesn't have the courage to tell her what she did. Instead of saying anything, she just pulled Sasha closer and placed a kiss on her lips. Hoping that the kiss will erase everything she did. After a brief moment, Sasha broke their silence.

"I am really happy for Archer. He has found the one."

"Haven't you found the one yet?" Shay asked teasingly.

"I'm not sure. Will you introduce me to her?" Sasha responded giggling.

"Hey, love birds, no time for flirting! We're gonna be late. You two, better hurry up," Troian suddenly interrupted them.

"Sorry, mom. We're waiting for Ashley, who's probably drowning now in the bath," Shay said, making the two girls laugh.

"Oi, Mitchell! I heard that. I'm done. Your turn," Ashley said butting in.

"It took you forever, Benson," Sasha said, in defense of her girlfriend.

"Whatever!" Ashley said in response.

"We better head in together babe, to save time," Shay said, taking Sasha's hand.

"What a fantastic idea," Sasha said as the two walked towards the bathroom.

"Hey! No sex!" Ashley shouted behind them.

Hearing this, Shay and Sasha burst out laughing.