Archer and Dylan

Archer and Dylan have been a couple for 3 years. They met during Dylan's best friend's birthday party. It was, as they would say love at first hate. That night, Dylan was so drunk and was unaware of what he was doing. He accidentally vomited all over Archer's shoes on his way to the restroom. Making it worse, he didn't apologize and didn't even realize what he has done. The next day, his best friend had to drag his ass to meet Archer, and apologize.

Archer, on the other hand, hated the fact that his favorite and expensive shoes had vomit memories; plus the rude and unapologetic guy, who caused it. He was hesitant when his friend called and was asking to meet. He does not want any drama and just wants to move on from the horrors of having to clean his shoes and party the rest of the night, smelling of vomit.

Now, looking back, that incident has turned out to be the best vomit induced memory he has. Thanks to that night, he is about to marry the man of his dreams. The three years they have shared had not been all rainbows and butterflies. Like any normal couple, they experienced a lot of ups and downs, breakups and makeups, laughter and tears. All these are worth it, for in one week, they will become one.

"Love, what are you thinking about?" Dylan asked as he slowly wrapped his arms around Archer.

"Nothing, I am just being sentimental," Archer replied.

"Hhhhhhhmmmm sentimental about what?"

"The night you vomited all over my KC shoes."

"Ohhhh that?! One of my proudest moments."

"Yes. I think there was something about your vomit that made me crazy about you."

"Well, just admit it. You found me hot when I was vomiting all over you."

"You're crazy to think that. That moment still makes me wanna question humanity," Archer said teasingly, as he rubs Dylan's knuckles.

"But, that night was the best night of my life," Dylan responded.

"Oh really? I thought you wanted to hide under a rock when you learned about what happened."

"Well, that's true. But when we met the next day, I realized that throwing up at you, was the best thing I could have possibly done that night at the party."

"You know, you always say the sweetest things," Archer said as he slowly turned and gave Dylan a sweet kiss.

"Well, I have my moments."

"Yes, you do. Oh btw, thank you for helping me out with Sasha, and for rushing over here."

"Hey, you know, I'd do anything for you right?"

"I know."

Dylan pulled Archer closer and gave him a long and passionate kiss. After about 5 minutes, they parted lips and held each other close.

"What happened to them anyway?" Dylan asked.

"Well, I have a pretty strong feeling that they are MAKING UP now."

"You think so?"

"I know so. Knowing Sasha, the moment Shay showed up, she already forgave her. "

"You better stay in my room, then. I don't think you would want to go back there and smell all the after sex."

"Of course, I am staying here. And since you mentioned that..."

"What?"

"Just shut up and kiss me again," Archer said with a hint of desire in his voice.

Dylan did as he was told. He closed the gap between them and kissed Archer passionately and heatedly, slowly leading him to their bed. This is going to be a long night, he thought.