Chapter 14 Hotel Fiasco

The five girls have been enjoying their trip so far. They've been staying in the hotel for five days and taking trips to different scenic places. They have tasted almost every food on the hotel's menu and they've enjoyed each other's company. 

Troian, Lucy and Sasha have decided to go to the nearby mall and buy some stuff, while Shay and Ashley stayed at the hotel. Ashley was not feeling well and Shay decided to stay with her.

"Can we go to the restaurant? I'm craving for soup," Ashley said.

"I thought you're not feeling well, and just wanted to say here?" Shay responded.

"I am a little better now. The headache is gone, but I really want some soup."

"Okay, let's head down."

When the girls reached the hotel's restaurant, Ashley stopped midway. 

"What's wrong? Why did you stop?"Shay asked.

Ashley motioned for her friend to the side and pointed at a very familiar blonde, waiting at a corner table. She had her back to them, but Ashley is quite familiar with the wave and curls of their friend's hair. Shay looked at the direction Ashley is pointing at and looked at the girl. A guy suddenly approached her and the girl stood up giving the guy a tight hug. Shay couldn't believe her eyes. Her mind doesn't want to register what her eyes are seeing. That couldn't be Sasha. That couldn't be her girlfriend hugging some guy and meeting secretly without telling her.

"Why don't you call her?" Ashley said. Shay picked up her phone and tried calling Sasha, but there was no answer.

"I'll call Troian," Ashely said.

"Hey Troi, are you still at the mall?" Ashley asked.

"Yes, Lucy and I are still here. Sasha left and told us she is heading back to the hotel. I thought she's already with you guys." Troian said.

"Okay. She's not here yet. Thanks, Troi," Ashley said. Shay looked at Ashley with pain in her eyes. There has to be an explanation and she wants to know. She started making her way towards the table but Ashley stopped her.

"What do you think you're doing?" Ashley asked.

"I'm going to introduce myself," Shay said.

"You're not going over to that table. You'll stay here," Ashley commanded.

"Why?" Shay asked her best friend confused.

"Because I don't want you to make any scene. I know you, well enough, you can be impulsive at times," Ashley responded.

Shay just nodded her head and watched as Ashley went towards Sasha's table.

As Ashley approached the table, the two occupants suddenly stood up and made their way outside the hotel. Ashley stopped in her tracks and sat at a table hiding her face behind a menu, watching closely as Sasha and the guy walked out hand in hand. As Ashley looked up, Shay was behind her and was about to follow them when Ashley grabbed her hand.

"We are not running after them. We're not stalkers," Ashley said.

"Did you see that? They were holding hands. They were all sweet and they look like a couple!" Shay was shouting at her friend clearly shaken up by what she saw.

"You don't know the story, Shay. For all we know, Sasha is related to that guy."

"What should I do?"

"Let's head back to the room. Try calling her again. I'll call the other girls," Ashley said.

The four girls are waiting inside the room, trying to comfort Shay.

"How does this guy look like?" Lucy asked.

"Tall, brunette, and has a toned body," Ashley said.

"Do you know anyone like that, who's close to Sasha? Or not close to Sasha like an ex-boyfriend?" Troi asked.

"I'm not sure. Some of the guys Sasha dated were just flings and most of them I already forgot."

"Why didn't she tell me? She's not answering her phone either," Shay said, clearly worried and broken.

"Hey. Don't jump to conclusions. We'll ask her when she gets back," Troian said.

Two hours have passed and Sasha has still not returned to the hotel and has not answered her phone. Shay stood up and went to grab her purse.

"I'm going out. I can't stay here," Shay said.

The three girls looked at each other and followed their friend as she head for the door. The girls are making their way to the lobby when they saw Sasha, outside hugging and getting a peck on the lips from the same guy. Shay stopped dead on her tracks. She couldn't move. All she can see was some guy placing a kiss on her girlfriend's lips and her girlfriend is just letting him. For a few minutes, Shay just stood there, her friends behind her, unsure of what to do, as they saw the blonde approaching them.

"Babe! I'm so sorry my phone died. I forgot to..." Sasha started to say but was stopped when Shay suddenly raised her hand and slapped her. Sasha was shocked, she stood there motionless, holding on to her cheek. The other girls were staring at Shay, visibly shocked as well. 

"We're done," Shay said and made her way outside of the hotel.