Cece Drake

Cece Drake, a name to admire, to envy, to love. Born Charlotte to the Drake family, Cece belongs to one of the richest families in New Jersey and the continental US. They own one of the largest chains of hotels in the US and other businesses all over the country. Growing up on a silver platter was not always easy. Cece learned to be independent at a young age. Being the daughter of Simon Drake means you have to be tough and that's something she has been used to. Despite being a Drake, Cece likes to live a simple life. She knows she has money but she doesn't brag about it. She believes in working hard and achieving all things on her own, without using her dad's influence. When she came out to her family, it was not easy at first. Her dad had a hard time accepting her sexuality, but eventually, he opened his heart to her and her gayness.

She's had several girlfriends but they never were serious. She promised herself that after what happened with Alex, she will not allow herself to get hurt again.

Cece found herself drinking at a bar one night. She just broke up with her girlfriend, they were going out for 4 months. She must admit that even though she was not that serious about her, she liked the idea of them together, plus Natalya was good in bed. She was sitting at a corner table when she noticed this brunette that came in with her friends. She must admit, she found the girl very attractive. She noticed that immediately after sitting, the girl ordered an array of drinks. She thought it must be a rough night for her. Through the night she watched the brunette drink glass after glass of vodka. She can't explain what she's feeling, but she found herself being drawn to this girl. She immediately forgot about her now ex-girlfriend and all her thoughts are directed at the brunette. After a few more drinks, she noticed that the girl was making her way to the restroom. This is her chance, she thought. She immediately stood up and followed the brunette. Minutes later, she found her arms wrapped around the brunette and leading her out of the bar and into her car. Next thing she knew, they were in her hotel room passionately making love.

The next morning was not awkward at all. They even ended up talking to each other, until the brunette had to leave to apparently "fix things". She never thought she'd be broken-hearted about a one night stand, but this girl is sort of breaking her heart.

A week after the incident, Cece never thought she'd see the brunette again, and at a wedding of all places. She learned that she got back with her girlfriend and she can see that they look happy together. She told herself, she should forget about Shay and the night they have shared. However, fate seems to be playing some trick on her, for their paths kept on crossing and intertwining of some sort.

It was so hard for Cece to act normal around the girls when all she can think of was how Shay and her locked lips, how Shay touched her and how she came over and over that night. Even though Shay was pretty much drunk and was acting on pure libido, it was a night Cece won't forget. Even with the fact that Shay thought she was making love with her girlfriend, Cece didn't mind at all. 

Now, it's taking all her self restraint to hold back. She's aware of what she said to Shay at the wedding, but she can't seem to take her own advice.

She was watching Shay intently ever since their group arrived at the marina, and now they're alone together, she forgot everything. All she wants is to taste those lips again and feel those hands on her body. What the hell, she thought. Abandoning reason, she reached for Shay's face and kissed her with a strong amount of passion and desire. When they broke apart, Cece knew, she has gotten herself into a huge mess.