Chapter 16 Messed Up

Sasha didn't get any sleep at all. She was just sitting on their bed, waiting for Shay. She didn't even bother changing her clothes. She just sat there, not moving her eyes away from the door. When Shay didn't come back to the hotel with the other girls, her heart was shattered to pieces. Everything that she holds dear to her heart, was suddenly ripped out. She is not angry, but she is deeply hurt. How could the only woman she ever loved, think of her that way? How could she leave like that? The girls didn't say much, only that they left Shay at another hotel, but Sasha knows they are hiding something. She knows in her heart that something is wrong.

Ashley and Troian didn't tell Sasha that they saw Shay hop in another girl's car, nor that she was drunk out of her mind. They only told Lucy and the three are trying their best to keep things from Sasha. The good thing was, Sasha, didn't push the issue. It's now morning, and they're all sitting on their bed watching the blonde closely. They know she didn't sleep. They took turns watching her all night. 

Ashley texted Shay, telling her that they didn't tell Sasha what she did and that she needs to tell everything to the blonde, herself. Ashley didn't get any reply and so all of them are still waiting. As the clock ticked away, the seconds turned to minutes and the minutes to hours, 10 hours have passed and they are still waiting.  Sasha suddenly stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom. After a few minutes, she got dressed then took her bag and walked to the door.

"Where are you going, Sash?" Troian asked as the girls stood up and approached her. 

"I'm going home," Sasha replied.

"You should stay here. You should wait for Shay," Ashley said.

"It's okay guys. I think I already get it. She doesn't want to see me anymore. If that's what she wants, I'll give it to her. Just tell her how much I love her and that I'm sorry."

"I'll come with you," Lucy said.

"It's okay Luce. Stay here. Don't ruin your vacation. I also want to be alone," and with that Sasha left the girls with a heavy and broken heart.

Shay waited for the blonde beside her to wake up. It must have been hours, and she still has not moved from the bed. She felt guilty for what she did but was justifying it by the fact that Sasha was the one who kissed a guy first. As she was looking at the sleeping blonde, she heard her phone chime. She stood up and grabbed it from inside her purse. She had 32 missed calls from Sasha and her friends. She also got a bunch of messages. Shay didn't bother to look at any of them. She just wanted to be left alone.

"Hey. Good morning," the blonde said to her.

"Good morning. I'm sorry, I didn't get your name," Shay said.

"Cece. Call me Cece. It was a great night..."

"Shay. My name is Shay."

"Right, Shay."

"I'm sorry about last night. I was so drunk. I barely remember anything," Shay said.

"It's okay love. You were great though, even if you're drunk." 

Shay blushed a little, hearing those words from the blonde.

"Why were you drinking anyway?" Cece asked.

"I saw my girlfriend kiss some guy."

"Ooohhhhh. That's not good. I'm sorry."

"Yeah. It's not good at all, I broke up with her."

"Well. I think you deserve someone better," Cece said winking at Shay.

As the two are chatting, Shay's phone started to ring. At first, Shay was ignoring the calls, but her friends kept on calling her.

"You better answer that, it must be REALLY important," Cece said.

Shay stood up from the bed and answered her phone. "Ashley? I'm okay. Don't worry about me," Shay started.

"I just want to let you know that Sasha left and is going back to Rosewood," Ashley responded.

"Well, that's good for her. I don't care anymore, Ash. She cheated on me with some guy."

"For your information Mitchell, she did not cheat on you. If you only let her explain. That guy she "cheated" on you with, is gay and is getting married."

"What did you say?!" After hearing what her best friend said, Shay felt her knees become weak. She slumped down on the floor and tears started to fall from her eyes.

"So you better get back here, and fix things."

Shay sat on the floor her mind completely blank. "What have I done?"

******************

Sorry for the late update guys! I've been busy with work. Thank you for those who have read my story. It means a lot to me. Please feel free to comment and tell me how you want the story to go and I will try my best to meet your requests! 

-Fephz