Chapter 8 Officially A Couple

It has been 2 weeks after the sleepover set up by their friends. Sasha and Shay are now officially dating, and their friends couldn't be happier for the two of them. The new couple has decided to tell Shay's parents about them and they were planning on telling them the big news tonight.

"What if they won't like me?" Sasha asked her girlfriend her voice filled with worry.

"Hey. Look at me. There is no chance that my parents will not like you. Trust me, okay?" Shay said as she slowly lifted the girl's face and gently placed a soft kiss on her lips.

Sasha is so nervous about this night and she can't think straight. She is worried that Shay's parents wouldn't like her. That they will tell Shay to stay away from her. As they approach the humble home of her girlfriend, Sasha found herself clinging to Shay for dear life, her palms sweaty and shaking a little bit.

"Babe, don't worry about it. They will love you," Shay whispered in her ear.

As Shay opened their front door, she held her girlfriend's hand, knowing that the blonde is dying out of her nerves.

"Mom, they're here!" Shay's brother Mike shouted as the two entered the living room. Shay's mother, Pam, hurriedly went to them and gave Sasha a big hug.

"It's so nice to finally meet the girl that has made our baby girl so happy," Pam said as she hugged Sasha.

Sasha felt the warmth and welcoming vibe of Shay's mom. She started to relax and feel at ease.

"It's so nice to meet you too, Mrs. Mitchell."

"Please, call me Pam."

"And I am Mike! Her favorite brother," Mike said, also giving Sasha a warm hug.

"You are my ONLY brother, dufus. So I don't have much of a choice," Shay jokingly said to her brother.

They all laughed and the atmosphere couldn't be any happier. Shay's dad came home during the middle of dinner. He was late because he got caught up at work. He also welcomed Sasha warmly and Sasha can't help but feel silly about herself. She was so nervous and dying out of her mind, earlier before she came here. Now she feels right at home as if she was already part of the family. The dinner went very well and Shay's family accepted Sasha with open arms.

Sasha was not able to introduce Shay to her mom personally, but her mom already knows about her. Her mom has no problem with it and wishes to meet the other girl once she is back in the States. Everything is going well in their relationship. They are both happy and pretty much in love with each other. Things couldn't be any more perfect. Until one day...

Sasha and Shay were eating with their friends at The Grille, a famous bar in Rosewood. They were so happy telling the other girls about the night they told Shay's parents about them. There were waves of laughter and tears of joy. Sasha was laughing when she suddenly froze and reached for Shay's hands.

"Everything okay babe?" Shay asked, "You look like you've seen a ghost."

Sasha couldn't say anything. She was staring at the man who just walked in and now is standing at the counter. The man who has caused her pain and nightmares for 2 years. The man who was part of the reason, why she has to put on a strong persona.

Lucy was looking at her best friend. She knows that look, only one person has that effect on Sasha and it can't be good. She followed Sasha's gaze and to her surprise, standing just a few feet away from them was Hudson.