Chapter 20 A Wedding, A Blonde and Two Dates

One week after getting back together, the girls are back in New Jersey to attend Archer and Dylan's wedding. The five friends are now in the same hotel room they occupied the first time they were there.

"This was not part of our vacation plans, but I'm glad we're attending a wedding," Ashley started to say.  "We deserve a grand time after what these two bitches put us through..." she added, making the girls laugh at her comment.

"Btw, I have news. Did you know that Archer has set you up with Dylan's cousin and his friend?" Sasha said with a huge smile on her face.

"What? I can't believe you agreed to set your friends up," Troian said, with shock in her voice.

"Well, I think both of you will thank Sasha for this," Shay added.

"And why would we do that? We don't want to date strangers. They could be mass murderers," Ashley responded.

"Seriously Ash, stop reading Wikipedia," Lucy chimed in.

"You'll thank me later Ash," Sasha said as she winked at her friend. Troian and Ashley just rolled their eyes in annoyance.

"Why are you not being set up?" Ashley asked, looking at Lucy.

"Well, I don't need one since Ian is going to be here tomorrow for the wedding," Lucy said in response smiling at her two friends.

"This is going to be AWESOME!" Sasha exclaimed excitement written all over her voice.

As the day progressed, the five friends enjoyed a whole lot of pampering and getting beauty-ready for the huge day tomorrow.

Archer and Dylan's wedding venue couldn't be any more perfect. It was held at a 5 - star hotel, inside their grandest function room. The room was decorated with pillars that reminded you of ancient Rome, adorned with lights. White and silver cloth hang from the ceiling down to the floor, with variations of accents and silhouettes. The place was purely magical. As the five friends enter the function room, they were greeted by happy faces. Everyone's in the mood for celebration, drinking and a little flirting. Walking hand in hand, the five friends, together with Ian who arrived early that morning, search for their table and the couple who made all these possible. On their way to be seated, two very familiar looking guys begin to approach them.

"Isn't that Tyler?" Lucy said as she recognized the two.

"Where? OMG!" Ashley responded as she laid eyes on the brunette boy who's wearing a grey suit, with his hair tied to a man-bun.

"And that's Keegan," Shay and Sasha said together, clearly happy about what's happening.

"So this is what you meant earlier when you said we will be thanking you," Troian said calmly but with a smile forming on her lips.

"Aha!" Sasha said, winking to her friends.

The two guys, looking so handsome in their suits finally reached the table.

"I believe you are my date for tonight," Tyler said, reaching for Ashley's hand.

"Yes, I think I am," Ashley said smiling as she takes Tyler's hand.

"Mademoiselle, I think you are my beautiful date for this lovely evening," Keegan said, as he approached Troian.

"Indeed I am," Troian responded, smiling to her date as well.

"Alright, now we are all happy and with our dates, let the party begin!" Shay exclaimed.

The wedding couldn't be any perfect. Everyone in the room has smiles on their faces as Archer and Dylan exchanged beautiful vows. When it was proclaimed that they are officially married, cheers erupted everywhere and the room was filled with pure happiness for the couple. The reception soon followed, food and drinks flowed and everyone's just eager to celebrate with the newlyweds.

"May I have your attention please?" A blonde girl in front said, commanding the attention of the room. "I am Cece, Dylan's best friend and I am here to offer a toast for the newlyweds," she continued.

Shay and the girls were chatting happily and eating on their designated table when she heard that voice and saw that familiar face. Her world seemed to stop, some flashbacks came rushing into her mind, lips locking, hair tangled, bodies heating up, the morning after, she couldn't believe her eyes. This is the girl she had sex with the night she broke up with Sasha, and this is not good. She's frozen on her seat and she does not know what to do or how to react.

"Babe, are you okay?" Sasha whispered to her ear.

Sasha's sweet voice brought her back to reality. "Yeah babe, I'm fine. I just feel like I'm gonna get a little headache," Shay responded quickly thinking of a lie.

"Do you want to go back to the hotel early? I'm sure they wouldn't mind."

Going back to the hotel seems like a good idea. She could avoid bumping into Cece and maybe everything will be forgotten, but she wants them to have fun after everything that has happened.

"No, babe. I'm fine. Don't worry about it," Shay said. She will figure out a way to stay calm and just avoid Cece for the rest of the party.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes babe, 100% sure," Shay said and slowly leans in for a kiss.

After the toast, the night flowed smoothly. Shay is feeling more confident and less worried. Everyone is now up on their feet and dancing on the dance floor. Shay is sitting at their table while Sasha and the other girls are still dancing. The boys are outside smoking and god knows what else they are doing. She is watching her beautiful girlfriend and she knows how lucky she is to have her.

"Hi, mind if I join you?"
It's that familiar voice again, and as Shay turned around she saw her. She froze in her seat not knowing what to do. She does not want to make a scene, that will draw more attention so she decided to play it cool.

"Sure," Shay said smiling.

"Honestly, I have been watching you for an hour and I was debating on whether or not, I should approach you," Cece said.

"I was surprised when I heard your speech. I didn't expect to see you here."

"Yeah. Well me too, what do they say about the world being small?" Cece responded with a little laugh.

"That's right."

"Look, I don't want you to be uncomfortable. I already did my research and I know you're back with your girlfriend. And she seems very nice."

"Yes, she is. And I love her."

"Can we just forget about what happened and maybe be friends?" Before Shay could answer, she saw that Sasha and the girls are heading back. As they approach the table, Shay stood up and approached her girlfriend.

"Babe, this is Cece. We just met, she's Dylan's best friend."

"Oh hi! I'm Sasha. Your speech was beautiful."

"Thanks."

"And these are, Lucy, Troian, and Ashley." Shay continued.

"Nice meeting you all. I better get back to my table. I was just roaming around," Cece said while giggling at everyone.

"Nice meeting you too!" The girls responded.

With that, Cece walked away, heading back to her table and the girls seated themselves tired from dancing.

Shay watched Cece walk away, and as she sat at her table Cece smiled at her. Shay can't help but smile back, thinking what the hell is she doing?

********************************

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for letting my story reach 1k reads. This means a lot to me. I will try my best to update as often as I can. I know you guys are excited as to what will happen in the story, so am I. I can't wait for you to read the chapters as I progress in writing them.

I will be adding bonus chapters, these are very short chapters, which will introduce you to some of the characters in the story and what's happening with them.

Again, thank you so much for reading. Let me know if you have any requests about any of the characters in the story.

<3