Chapter 3 A Secret

As Sasha closed the door she can't help but feel excited. She knew very well that the brunette has some feels for her. She can sense it and see it in the other girl's eyes. Sasha always admired the other girl. Ever since her first day at school, when she saw the brunette with her friends sitting at the cafeteria eating lunch. She reminded her of the sunset and how her beauty would bring her to a whole new different world.

The whole school knows that Shay is gay. Sasha is bisexual herself, but she dated mostly boys in her school. She went out with two other girls but they were not from Rosewood. Although she is out about her sexuality, she feels uncomfortable about dating a girl from RWH. She doesn't want Shay to know, she thinks that if Shay will see her dating other girls, maybe she'll not like her. It may sound silly but, that's what she thought. Her best friend Lucy is the only one that knows that Sasha has a little girl crush on the school's other ms. popular. Speaking of Lucy, Sasha remembered that they were supposed to meet at the mall in about 20 minutes.

She hurriedly made her way to her room to change. As soon as she was done, she heads out and got in her car. The drive to the mall was surprisingly fast. Sasha quickly parked her car and made her way to the spot where she and Lucy will meet. 

 "You're 20 minutes late Pieterse!" her best friend whispered yelled at her as she sat down on their table.

"I'm so sorry, babe. I got caught up in this meeting for a lit paper," Sasha lovingly pleads to her best friend.

"You owe me something nice for being late," the tiny brunette girl said.

"No biggie. Let's order something to eat..my treat."

"You're forgiven then," Lucy said in reply with a huge grin on her face. 

The two girls ordered for their meal and as they waited Lucy noticed that her best friend has this certain glow to her smile. She can't help but be intrigued. 

"SO, bestie what's up? Something's up. I can sense it." 

"Nothing," Sasha said.

"Don't start with me. I know you too well. You're glowing."

"Okay. Okay. You got me. Remember the lit paper, which is the reason why I'm late? Well, I was meeting with my partner and ....." Sasha doesn't know how to continue.

"You're killing me with the suspense. C'mon. Spill it!"

"Well... mypartnerisShay," Sasha blurted out that sentence way too fast.

"Wait.. wait What?"

"My partner is Shay," Sasha said, slower this time.

"OMG! OMG! Shay, as in Shay Mitchell? The same Shay Mitchell you have a crush on?" Lucy shouted in excitement.

"Will you tone it down? Someone might hear you," Sasha said as she worriedly looked around their surroundings.

"This is so... OMG... I can't even. This is your chance to get to know her. Maybe get in her pants too." 

"WTH Lucy! You have such green thoughts."

"I'm just kidding. I know you have always had a huge crush on her. I just can't understand why you never made a move. Everyone in school knows your sexuality, so it wouldn't hurt."

"I don't know. I don't think she'll like me. You know my reputation in school."

"What reputation? No one hates you. I just wish you stop thinking that way."

Sasha has always been worried about how other people think about her. She thinks that the people in school hate her because she can at times be bitchy. She is someone who speaks her mind and would not back down from a fight. She would claw on anyone who would actually look dirty towards her, her best friend, her friends or anyone she cared for. That is who she is; and because of it, people sometimes are scared of her. She doesn't mind though. Well, she pretends she doesn't mind, but deep down, she wants everybody to just understand why she is the way she is. She was raised to be the perfect daughter. No mistakes allowed when she was a child. Her parents would tell her that if she wants something she has to make things happen for her to get them. She always gets what she wants, because she knows she deserves it. That was what she was taught. No one says no to her because she always knows she is right. That was what her parents told her. She is strong-willed because she has to be. She has to be tough, after everything that has happened to her. She just wants people to understand that she is not just some cold-hearted bitch. 

"Hey, bestie. You just spaced out. Are you okay?" Lucy said

"Yeah. Sorry. I know no one hates me. Thank you for reminding me that."

As the two girls were talking rapidly about things, their order arrived. They ate through a very exciting, and sexy conversation about a certain brunette who happened to be in the same restaurant eating with her friends.