Chapter 32 Decisions

After a week of being apart from Sasha, Shay has finally decided to tell the girls the whole thing about Cece. If she will ask the girls for help to win Sasha back, she needs to be totally honest with them. They have been very supportive of her and the least she could do is be honest. They are all now watching a movie on TV and Shay is ready to speak.

"Guys? Can we talk for a moment? I just need to tell you something," she started.

"Are you planning on joining a convent or something? You sound so serious," Ashley joked.

Troian shot Ashley a look that meant shut up, this is important, and Ashley immediately closed her mouth and just listened.

"I was not completely honest about the whole situation with Cece," Shay started.

"At the wedding, she talked to me and wanted us to forget about what happened. She told me, she knows that I'm back with Sasha and that maybe we should try to be friends. She was really casual and cool about it, but I wasn't able to answer her then. I never thought that I would bump into her again, I thought that night was it. So I didn't know how to respond to her when she talked to me at the wedding. After that, I thought it was going to be the last time I'll see her. But then, we got invited to the yacht and that's when things got more awkward between us. She wanted to talk and I kept avoiding her, because of Sasha. Until she cornered me when we were in the lower part of the yacht and kissed me. I don't understand why she did that, more so I don't understand why I did nothing to stop her. I love Sasha, and I regret everything that happened. I would do anything if that would mean I could take back everything that I did," Shay finished as tears started to form in her eyes again.

"Are you attracted to her?" Troian asked.

"No. Well, she's very attractive and she looks like Sasha, but I'm not attracted to her," Shay answered.

"Are you sure about that?" Lucy asked this time.

"Yes. Sasha is the only one for me, and no one else," Shay said.

"If that's the case, you have to be honest with her. Tell her everything. If you want to rebuild your relationship, you have to earn her trust again," Troian said.

"I know. I will tell her everything. I just hope she's ready to talk to me," Shay said.

"Yes. Since that chicken and vegetables, we haven't heard from her," Ashley said.

"You have to be patient, it's better that you take this time, to think about things. It won't do you guys any good if you rush into making decisions," Lucy said.

"Exactly. We want to avoid what happened in New Jersey. You were not thinking that time. You rushed into breaking up with her," Troian added.

"Sasha said, she needs time away from me. I respect what she wants and to be honest, I told her that I will wait for her. But how much time does she need? I just want another chance. I know I can fix us," Shay said.

"Before you fix the us, fix the you first. I think you should talk to Cece. Make things clear with her. You can't go on kissing her every time she corners you," Ashley said.

"Yeah. Ashley's right. She's here in New York, so maybe you should talk to her first. You can even ask her to talk to Sasha too. You should do whatever it takes to earn Sasha's trust back. Start by fixing yourself up," Troian suggested.

"Do you think I should do that? I don't want to see her. I don't want to talk to her. She's the reason I'm in this trouble," Shay told the girls.

"No. You're the reason, you're in this mess. She may have snatched you up that night at New Jersey, but you got yourself in that situation in the first place. You got so drunk and you ended up so wasted and in someone else's hotel room," Troian scolded her.