Chapter 35 Meeting Rosie

Sasha knelt and hugged her daughter. "Why did you run off? I told you to wait for mama. You had me worried Rosie," Sasha said to a tearful little girl.

"I'm sorry mama. Rosie got excited! Wanna see mama's friends," the little girl replied to her mom.

Sasha then looked up and saw five pairs of eyes looking at her. She smiled at them as she stood up.

"Hey!" She said.

The girls though still in shock, rushed to hug their friend. None of them knew that Sasha has a kid, they didn't even know she got pregnant.

"I want you all to meet Lily Rose, my daughter," Sasha said to the girls.

"Rosie, say hi to your aunt Shay, aunt Lucy, aunt Troian, aunt Ashley and aunt Cece."

"Hi!!"

"So adorable. How old is she?" Cece asked.

"She just turned 3."

Sasha knows the girls have too many questions to ask her. What happened to her the last four years, why she didn't tell them she got pregnant and that now she has a 3-year-old daughter. It was a decision that she was forced to make, she wanted to tell the girls but her life got too complicated. It was hard, but she's thankful that through it all, one girl never left her side. It may have taken them some time, but Janel is more than just a friend to her now. She smiled at her friends knowing that she needs to talk to them.

"I'll tell you everything later. But now, don't we have a fitting to do?" She said to them.

"Mama. Rosie gotta go," the little girl said to her mom as she tugged on her mom's skirt.

"Okay baby. Mama will bring you," Sasha said to her adorable daughter.

"I'll just take Rosie to the bathroom," Sasha said to her friends.

Her friends nodded as Sasha made her way to the restroom.

As soon as she was gone, Ashley gathered the girls.

"Did she get married? Why didn't she invite us? And her daughter is 3 years old. What's going on?" Ashley questioned the girls.

"I think, not one of us knows. She never posted anything on her accounts about getting pregnant or having a baby," Troian said.

"We messaged each other in the last 6 months, but she never mentioned having a daughter," Lucy added.

"Guys. You heard what Sasha said, she'll tell us later. So maybe we should just wait for her to tell us and not jump to conclusions," Shay said to her friends.

"Shay's right. She'll tell us, we'll just have to wait," Cece added.

Before anyone can say anything, Sasha and her daughter got out of the restroom.

"Janel will pick Rosie up in 20 minutes, she just got caught up with something," Sasha said.

"Why? She can stay here and watch us try on our dresses," Lucy said.

"Yeah. Lucy's right, Sash. Janel doesn't have to pick her up," Troian said.

"It's okay. Janel wants to spend time with Rosie too. Plus, she'll just play around here and make a mess. I don't want her destroying any of the dresses," Sasha said laughing a little.

"Mama. When is mommy Janel coming? Rosie misses her," the child said to her mom.

Everyone in the room exchanged glances. What the hell is going on? Why is the kid calling Janel, mommy?

"She's gonna come today hun, and you get to spend time with mommy Janel. But you have to be a good girl okay?" Sasha said to her daughter.

"I promise, mama. Rosie is going to be a good girl."