Chapter 3: Don't Associate Me With Those Gang Leader Pricks

Xander's POV (Aka Alexander)

"Clean up the blood, I don't have time to deal with it myself. I have a debt to go and collect." I said kicking the body that laid on the floor. "Sure boss," Carter said as he got on his knees and drug the body across the floor to the other room which was stacked with bodies.

People who mostly deserved to die, either people who betrayed me, or owed me money. Some punishments that lead to death are worse than others. But my absolute favorite kind of torture is taking something away from them that they love.

Which is where the "mostly" comes in from the room. If somebody fucked up enough for me to be pissed off, I will usually have one of my men bring in the person they love most in the world.

Usually a spouse, or a child. That's why I will never get married or have children. Yes, I want my legacy to live on. But I will not be weak. I will not die because I want my child to live. I've seen what people will do for people who they love.

They will give the world to them, they will even give up their lives. Just like my darling mother did for me. And I am sure as hell not ready to lose my life just because I fell for some stupid girl.

Now, just because I don't want to get married and have kids, doesn't mean I don't have fun every once and a while. That's what Katelyn is for. Katelyn is that girl in the group that thinks she's truly all that. But really, she is just a sad excuse for a girl who has daddy issues. But she's okay in bed so I could really care less.

"Boss. Your car is ready." another one of my men said as I leaned up against the wall looking at my phone. I looked up and nodded. Now, before you jump to any conclusions. And let's get this clear, I am not a gang leader.

Yes, I do know many. But I am not one. I just own a very large drug ring. And if you want to classify me as a gang leader, fine then. But those bastards are completely different than me.

I walked to my car looking all around at the men that surrounded me. They were looking for anyone trying to assassinate me. Which actually happens quite often.

Wouldn't you like to be the person who shot and killed the biggest drug dealer in America? I have a shitload of money sitting on my head. Now, that's one of the reasons why I chose to associate myself with those asshole gang leaders. For 4 things. And for 4 things only.

1. Protection

2. Guns

3. Ammo

4.Money

And what do they say about money? Money ='s Power. And all I've ever wanted all my life was to be the most powerful person in the world. But by the point in my life that I am in right now, it doesn't seem like that is going to happen.

But the goal right now is to get as far as I can and drag anybody down that I have to. Now here is a word that you should remember and will help you understand me a bit more. Because a lot of people always seem confused by my actions. Saying that all I care about is power and money.

And, they are right! That's because I am what they call power hungry. Now before you go look that up in the dictionary I'll just go ahead and give you the definition myself...

pow·er-hun·gry

adjective

adjective: power-hungry

having a strong desire for power.

But I changed that a bit more to how I act. I will do anything for power. Now, let's go into as much detail as possible. I will kill, murder, steal, or do anything I have to do to make sure I am the most powerful. But right now that's kinda hard when people are trying to assassinate me left and right.

"Where to?" the driver up front asked me.

"2875 Westbrooke Drive, "I stated looking at my phone. The driver then put the address in and I saw the amount of time it would take to get to the destination. 25 minutes.

"Can't we get there any faster? I got shit to do and I'm running late!" I asked the driver in a quite annoyed voice. I really don't have time for this shit! I have to be somewhere.

I'm mostly worried about this asshole skipping town or some shit. And I hate when they do that. It's such a pain in the ass to find them. Especially the drug dealers cause they are used to hiding so they are very good at it.

"Sorry, sir. There is heavy traffic on 3rd avenue." My driver said worriedly. I rolled my eyes and rolled up the window so he could no longer speak to me.

Right before I could text my 2nd in command, my phone started to ring from one of my so-called 'acquaintances'. The name on my phone read 'Damion'. I scoffed at the name.

I quickly answered hoping to get this conversation over as soon as possible. "What the hell do you want Damion?" I answered. "You need to get laid, Alex," Damion said laughing.

"Don't call me Alex! It's Xander you cock sucking piece of shit!" I yelled into the phone. "Damn Alex, is someone on their man period?" He joked. I then pulled the phone away from my ear and hung up due to me getting sick and tired of that bastards bullshit.

Not even a minute later my phone started to ring again and that fucking bastards name popped up again. I declined the call cause I was clearly done with him.

I could no longer deal with his cocky arrogant ass thinking he could easily get away with pissing me off. If he was right next to me saying this shit I wouldn't give it a second thought to shooting him right between the mother fucking eyes!

As I looked out the window of my limo, I saw a bunch of girls walking down the street. "Stop!" I yelled to the drive and he pulled over. I rolled down the window and the girls stopped and smiled at me.

"Hey girls," I said seductively giving them a smirk. The middle girl smiled at me. "Hey, handsome. How can we help you?" She asked me. "I'm going somewhere and it's going to take me a while to get there. And I'm looking for a little entertainment throughout the ride. Anybody interested?" I offered.

Now, what surprised me, was the quietest girl who was behind all the rest said something before the middle girl. "Me." said a small voice.

The girls moved out of the way to see a girl who was dressed up but not like the others. The others looked like a group of whores. But this girl was more like she was trying but just the right amount.

I smirked and opened the door letting her into the limo. The other girls groaned. I chuckled as the small girl got into the limo almost tripping over the bottle of champagne I had left on the floor earlier.

"Drive!" I yelled to the driver and the car immediately started moving. "So what now?" the girl asked me. "We have a little fun," I said before crawling on top of her.

Megan's POV

My small naked body rested against the cold hard ground. I whimpered one more time as Devan once again kicked me hard in the ribs for disobeying him. "Fucking whore." He said before spitting on me and walking out the room slamming the door and taking my dignity with him.

I cried out. My whole body hurt. Mostly down below. He wasn't gentle. I shouldn't have expected him to be. He was rough and he truly didn't give a damn if he was hurting me or not. I slowly sat up and rested up against the couch. I grabbed the small blanket that laid on the couch and grabbed it and wrapped my small and fragile body in it. I felt a wetness between my legs. I moved the blanket a bit to see what was causing it.

I saw blood coming down my leg. I began to cry. Something is wrong... I shouldn't be bleeding. "Dad!" I yelled. "Dad!" I yelled again. After a few more calls out he came into the room. "What?!" He yelled. "I'm bleeding." I whimpered out. "Megan I don't give a damn." He said.

"Please. Help me." I said grabbing his hand. He sighed. "What is bleeding?" He asked me. "He hurt me. He made me bleed." I mumbled. My father rolled his eyes. "You were a virgin it happens." My father said.

"By the way, did he use a condom?" My father asked me. I nodded. "Good, I don't want you anymore damaged then you already are." my father said coldly before walking out of the room leaving me again alone once again.