Chapter 27: The Plan

3 Days Later

I've done nothing but lay back at my uncles. I have servants waiting on me every single second.

I missed not having to do much, and I am 100% much happier that I don't have to clean up after Xander, he was a fucking slop.

I guess it wasn't really Xander, more his men. They seemed to enjoy to eat a lot. And whenever they would eat, they would usually leave me a ton of dishes.

But I bet that Xander told them to. Probably a way to torture me and the maids a bit more. I do miss the maids. They were my friends. I don't' really have any friends here.

I miss Joey most of all. He was such a sweet boy. I know I will never see him again. I've left all of that behind. And today is the day, and if I haven't made this clear...

Here is the plan...

Xander is coming to visit today. He is more checking on me, mostly to make sure Mario hasn't touched me. Which of course he wouldn't (he's my uncle), but Xander doesn't know that. Xander jus thinks Mario is an old man who wants to run Xander into the ground.

As Xander once told me "Keep your friend's close and your enemies closer", I guess this is how Xander's and Mario's friendship works.

Mario truly doesn't seem to like Xander, especially now that Mario knows what hell Xander put me through. Mario wasn't to shoot him even more.

I told Mario I wanted to shoot him, I wanted to kill Xander. I hoped it would make me feel better. But Mario shook his head, he needs me to act as if Mario was going to shoot me.

Xander will beg for him not to shoot me and slide his gun over, which will then give Mario the chance to shoot and kill Xander.

And there it is. The plan. Hope it makes sense. But even more, I hope it works. This needs to end, and today.

I want this man wiped off of the fucking face of the Earth. I don't want people to fear him, I want people to laugh at him. I hope that nobody will ever grow up like him, the only thing that I do wish upon him is that I wish that he would experience the loss of something or someone important.

He's never lost someone he cares about. His family doesn't count. He murdered them, nobody who loves or cares about something kills them.

That's not love, that's hate.

Two completely different things. But Xander may be too fucking dumb to even notice that.

"Megan, can you come here for a second?" Mario asked me as he walked into my bedroom.

I looked up from the book I had in my hand and nodded.

"Come to my office in 5 minutes, I want to speak to you about Xander," Mario said before walking out of my room and heading down the hall.

I got up from my bed and placed my book down.

I had instantly wondered what my uncle could have wanted from me. We had what we wanted to do. I knew the plan, and so did he. Maybe he was changing his mind, maybe he didn't want to do this.

Doing this was going to start a war, ti will cause so much destruction, Mario told me that it's likely that other gangs or other drug lords will quickly go after Xander's stash and other money that he has invested everywhere.

I walked down to Mario's office to see him sitting in his office chair typing at his computer.

I knocked on the door to notify him that I was now entering the room. Mario glanced up from his computer and looked at me before motioning for me to come in, even without saying a thing.

I took a seat in the chair that was right in front of his desk. "So, you wanted to speak to me?" I asked him but Mario only shushed me.

I rose my eyebrow in confusion.

Why did he shush me?

"Um, excuse me? You asked me to come down here..." I began to say but he only shushed me again but this time the shush was longer.

I rolled my eyes and stood up from the chair, I didn't want to stay down here in the office with him, only to be ignored.

I've had enough of being ignored, and I sure as hell won't take it anymore.

As I tried to walk out of the office I heard the laptop in front of Mario slam shut. "Now, where do you think you are going?" I heard him ask me. I turned around and glared at him.

"Going back upstairs to read my book, since clearly you are more invested in your work then what you wanted to talk to me about. So I thought that I would just go upstairs." I said with attitude.

Mario glares came even harder.

"You know Megan, you may be my niece and all, but I truly don't appreciate that little attitude of yours. Don't expect that you coming here means that you can run me down like a doormat. You are lucky and blessed that you aren't in Xander's abuse house anymore, but if that attitude continues, don't expect me not to teach you a lesson." Mario said.

I stared at him in complete shock. "You wouldn't," I told him. I didn't believe him. I was in total shock. Would he truly hit me?

I barely knew him, as he barely knew me. I don't think he cares enough about me to feel bad if he was to hit me.

"Don't test me, Megan, you may be my niece, but I won't tolerate this disrespect anymore. I am the boss here, you will listen to me. I've been treating you like a fucking queen. Don't start acting like a spoiled bitch or I will put you to work." Mario threatened.

"Fine," I told him.

I didn't mean to start anything with Mario, especially since he saved me. But I didn't like the idea of being hit again, I hated getting hit by Xander.

I can't let that happen again.

"Now, sit the fuck down. Xander will be here in 10 minutes and me and you have to talk." Mario ordered.