Chapter 5: Auctioned Off

Xander's POV

"Duck tape their mouths shut. I don't want the neighbors hearing this shit." I said to the men that were in the room.

The main one who's name was Darius grabbed the duck tape from the bag that they had earlier brought in. Inside the bag was tools to make sure that this family paid for its father's or husband's crimes.

I wasn't at first going to shot Ron at first. But the alcohol got to me and make me think nonrational. And now he can't truly get what he deserves. But since he isn't here to take his families place in the torture. They can take his.

Once Darius had all of the families mouth taped up and went over to each of them.

I stood in front of what had to be the mother. She had to be 40 or over cause her kids weren't young. There were 3 of them. A 7-year-old, a 13-year-old, and a 17-year-old. 2 boys and 1 girl.

"Now, let's see who we should start with first," I said as I pulled out my knife that was inside my pocket.

I placed the blade of my knife on the side of the mother's cheek and cut her just a tiny bit to draw some blood. She cried out the farther I slid my pocket knife down.

"Duck," I said before I went over to the eldest child and did the same thing to him as I did to his mother. But instead of him crying out, he started to shake the chair that he was tied to.

"Duck," I said once again.

Then I moved onto the only girl. She was the 13-year-old. "Goose," I said smirking. Then the mother screamed as best she could while the tape covered her mouth. The two brothers started to shake their heads probably begging me not to hurt their precious sister. "Untie her. Don't take the tape off yet. I think she will be perfect for trading." I said.

If you don't get what I mean, I mean she will be perfect for as they said being sold into slavery. Now, I don't usually like to do that type of stuff, but I need something from another leader, and he won't give me shit unless I offer him something and this young girl will come quite handy when I make him the offer.

"Put her into a car and drive her to the cells. Now for the rest of you, I wanted to try something for a long time." I said. "Darius, can you go into the bag and hand me a container, it should have something like a lotion substance in it and hand it to me? There also should be a pair of black gloves in there as well," I said.

Darius then walked over toward the back and rummaged through it till he pulled out a small container filled with a white substance and two black gloves. Darius then walked over toward me than handing me the items. I slipped on the gloves making precautions.

"Now you guys might be wondering what this stuff is. If you guys know what sulfuric acid then basically this so-called 'lotion' is filled with it. And I think you guys all need a facial, especially momma bear over there. Now I'm warning you right now, this is going to hurt like a bitch. So don't be afraid to scream, cause really, nobody can hear you." I said before opening the jar.

Megan's POV

"And here she is now." My father said as I walked into the living room. I was wearing a short pink dress that barely fit me. "You were right, she truly is a beauty." the man said. The man looked to be around 30. Definitely not older. "Megan, this is Nathan. He will be taking you down to the auction house." My father explained.

It's time. I was about to be taken to the auction where I would no longer have my own free will. I would soon be known as somebodies property.

I would probably be bought by some old right geezer who just wanted a small and week girl to overpower. "So has she been used yet?" Nathan asked my father as he looked at me. Nathan looked at me.

"Yes. But will that affect the price much?" my father asked. "Normally it would. But I would love to see how much people would pay for a 'virgin' as beautiful as her. So as long as you don't say a word and she doesn't, then I would call her a virgin." Nathan said.

"Sounds good to me. So, Megan, that means that you haven't lost your virginity yet, you are still viring." My father said. He said it almost as a warning. "I don't want the price of you to go down. I need that money to give to Alexander." My father said.

"I actually have to speak to Alexander today. He spoke to me earlier saying that he has a proposition." Nathan said. "I guess it will give me a chance then to give him the money then." My father said.

"He will be at the auction right?" My father asked. "Yup, he told me that he has a girl for me. I guess he wants something from me and I usually don't give

stuff away for free unless I get something in return." Nathan admitted.

"Well, that's what the whole United States is mostly about. We only seem to want to give when we are getting something in return." My dad stated. "So if you don't mind me asking, what is the proposition over?" my father asked Nathan.

"I have no idea. All I know from mine and Alexander's conversation is that he wants to speak to me over something and that he has a girl to give to me in return." Nathan spoke.

"You three are monsters!" I yelled. "Enough!" My father yelled walking toward me. "I don't want to hear a goddamn word come out of that mouth of yours or I will make you pay." he threatened. "I have to get going. And I have to get her prepared." Nahan stated walking toward the door. My father roughly grabbed my arm and yanked me up.

I purposely dropped all of my weight so that I would crash back to the floor not allowing them to take me. "Get up you stupid bitch!" my father yelled once again harshly grabbing me and throwing me up against the wall.

"Don't be too rough with her. She needs to be in a somewhat good condition or the price for her will go down quickly. Nobody wnats a girl that isn't in good onction. " Nathan warned my father. Nathan walked over towards me.

"Look, Megan, I'm going to tell you this now. Either you can start to follow orders and get auctioned off tonight. Or you can continue to disobey and get auctioned off next month but I promise you, you don't want that. Because the month will be filled with beatings and rape. I promise you that." Nathan warned me.

"So, are you going to listen?" He asked me in a low voice. "Yes. I will listen." I said before standing up. Nathan walked me toward the car. It was nicer than I expected. I didn't comment on it because I didn't want to speak int he first place. I was absolutely terrified.

Nathan helped me into the car. But before Nathan got into the car he walked over toward my father speaking to him. I saw Nathan's hand go behind and pull out a gun. I saw my father's face turn white as a ghost as Nathan pointed the gun at my father.

"No please don't!"I yelled as I opened the car door. But it was too late, Nathan had already shot my father who was now laying on the cold hard pavement of the driveway.

"Get back into the fucking car NOW!" Nathan yelled pulling the gun on me. "No." was all I said.