Chapter 12:Seeing It All Again

20 Minutes Later

The drive to my old house was quiet. Xander told me that we wouldn't be taking a limo. I questioned him at what we would be taking to my old house. Xander answered it by taking me into his garage and showing me his 7 different types of expensive cars.Xander couldn't decide on what car to choose so he ended up letting me pick. I chose a pure black Lamborghini. Xander seemed to like to go fast. But I guess Xander never seemed to abide the law. But the weirdest thing that happened during our car ride there was when we got pulled over.The office seemed almost afraid as soon as he saw Xander's face. The office told Xander to pease slow down since we were about to go into a school zone then he quickly scurried off back onto his motorcycle and drove off almost out of fear.I was going to question the whole cop incident but I instantly got the idea out of my head because I knew Xander didn't like me being nosy. The question would just lead to a punishment of some sort, or maybe he would change his mind about taking me to my house and gathering my stuff."That dress looks really good on you," Xander said as we made our way down my street. "Thanks. I thought it would look better than a shirt and pants." I said. "You were surely right. But here's the thing princess." Xander began to say as we pulled into my driveway and Xander put the car into a halt."It's too inappropriate. You're a little big for the dress. Maybe try something your size next time." Xander said before stepping out of the car.I felt almost degraded at his comment. Especially with my whole body issues. I felt like I was a fat pig by his comment. I was about to start crying but then a loud bang on the car snapped me out of my trance. I moved my eyes to where the sound was. I saw Xander standing next to me on the other side of the door with his fist on the window."Get the fuck out of the car!" Xander yelled. I quickly grabbed the door handle and opened the car door but accidentally hitting Xander in the process. I opened the door so quickly and harshly that I ended up knocking Xander off of his feet and onto the ground."Oh my god, Xander I am so fucking sorry. It was an accident." I said as I dropped to the ground. "You fucking bitch!" Xander said smacking me hard. The smack instantly reminded of my father. The beatings, the smacks, the punches, and the rapes.I cried out from the pain as I placed my hand on my cheek. I could feel the warmth that it let off. "If you ever harm me again, I'll fucking kill you," Xander said getting up and grabbing my hair so I was looking at him."I mean it," Xander warned me. Xander let go of my hair but not before kneeing me in the face making my nose bleed. "Now get the fuck up so we can grab your shit," Xander said walking away from me.I grabbed my nose to stop it from bleeding. That fucking bastard! I don't know what was wrong with him. But his mood changed within an instant. And I didn't like it.I got up from the pavement and walked toward the front door where Xander was standing. "Why did you hit me?" I asked him in a pissed off voice. I hope he didn't notice. I didn't want another smack. He was a lot harsher than my dad."Because you hut me, Megan. You made me fall to the pavement. And you better watch your attitude. I don't usually let people talk to me that way, and when they do they usually pay the price." Xander said before he took out his gun and shot the door open."What if somebody heard the gunshot?" I asked Xander. "Don't worry about that. There was a silencer on the gun so it was a lot quieter. And I don't think any of your neighbors seem to really care if they heard a gunshot come from over here. Especially since nobody came to your rescue the night you were beaten and raped. Also if somebody would have called the cops when Nathan shot your father out here, the cops would be swarming this place. So either everybody in this neighborhood is deaf of nobody gives a damn." Xander said as we walked into my house."So what do you need?" Xander asked me. "Clothes and toiletries," I said."I would recommend bringing a blanket or two and a pillow. Cause none of that will be added to your bedroom unless you pay me for it." Xander said and I nodded."Boss? Will I have to pay for the food that I consume?" I asked him."Basically you will get a certain amount of food each day. It's not a lot but it's a good amount. And every once and a while you will get a snack. But you can ask for more stuff but you will have to pay for it yourself." Xander explained.I nodded. I walked up to the stairs that were covered in blood. The same stairs where my brother was dragged down after being stabbed 2 times in the side. I stopped halfway up and closed my eyes. I could hear the screams of my brother. Him begging for me to help him. I could have helped him. But I was too weak and scared."Megan? Megan? Is everything okay?" Xander asked me shaking me out of my trance. "What? Oh, yeah. I'm fine." I said as I continued up the stairs and into my bedroom.Before I was even able to enter my bedroom Xander grabbed my arm stopping me in my tracks. "Megan, please tell me what is wrong. I don't like seeing you upset." Xander said.I felt a small tear come down my face. "That's complete bullshit, Xander. You smacked me and kneed me in the fucking face! You don't give a shit about me! I seriously don't understand you! Are you fucking bipolar or something?! Cause one minute ago you were beating me up. Now you are asking me if I am okay." I said lowing my voice at the last sentence."You're right Megan. I don't give a shit about you. And if you ever speak to me like that again, you are going to regret it. I mean it, Megan. I have let you off with a lot of warnings. This is the last." Xander said shoving me up against the wall and looking deep into my eyes."And don't even call me Xander. I am your boss now. Got it?" He asked me in a cold voice. His voice was no longer soft when he had asked me what was wrong. "Fuck you, Xander. " I spat out before kneeing him in the groin, shoving him down to the ground and running for my dear life.Dear Readers,I wanted to get this out in the open so you do understand. Xander is very bipolar, he is very manipulative. Which you will see later on in the story. I got asked a question if they will get together. Xander is a psychopath. And they are very hard to change. Almost impossible. So really, I'm not sure if I want them to end up together or not. I barely know what I am going to do yet. Once again this book updates every Wednesday. But if I have a chapter ready earlier I will update that day and Wednesday! Hope you are enjoying the story!