Chapter 10: I Am Totally And Completely Fucked

The Next Morning

"Wake up princess." said a soft voice. The voice almost sounded angelic. But knowing where I was right now, that nobodies voice in this house would be considered angelic. Probably at least 95% of the people in this house have either tortured or murdered somebody.

The voice that said something to me sounded familiar. I had only met a few people in this house so my guess that the voice belonged to no one other than the famous Xander.

I didn't want to talk to him, especially after what happened last night. I was incredibly pissed at him for doing what he had done. That son of a bitch locked me in this room with no food and no water.

I opened my eyes just slightly. I could barely make out his tall figure. "Look, you have about 3 seconds to get out of this goddamn bed before I shove you out of it." Xander threatened. His angelic voice was gone and it almost turned to stone.

I sighed and opened my eyes all the way when Xander began to count.

"One," Xander said. I sat up and moved the blanket off of me.

"Two," Xander said continuing the counting event though I was clearly getting out of the bed. But before my feet could even reach the ground Xander hit 3.

"Three," Xander said then he grabbed my arm and yanked me out of the bed and onto the floor. I cried out in pain. "That fucking hurt!" I yelled from the floor.

Xander knelt down so that he was at my level. I was halfway up as I rested my body on the ground but the only thing that held me up was my arm.

"Listen, you little bitch, I think it's a good idea if you shut the fuck up and stay on my good side. Because if not you will be in for a whole world of pain. And see, I like you. You aren't one of these weak bitches. But even if I like you, I won't hesitate to shoot you between the fucking eyes." Xander threatened.

"I'm sorry Xander," I said looking into his dark eyes. Xander than chuckled and helped me up. I sat back up on the bed and looked at the ground.

"Now, take a shower and get dressed. In 30 minutes go downstairs and find the dining room. Breakfast will be served there. Once we are done eating we can go to your place an grab your stuff. Your room downstairs is already set up as well." Xander said.

I nodded. "Now, go," Xander said before walking out of the room. I quickly got up not wasting any time. I had already seen what had happened with the whole 'get out of the bed in 3 seconds' incident. If that's what happens for that, I didn't want to know what would happen if I was late to something like breakfast.

I made my way to the bathroom and stripped down. Inside the bathroom was a few items on the counter. They were all used and my guess is that they were from the girls downstairs. On the counter, there was 1 bottle of shampoo, 1 bottle of conditioner, 1 bottle of body wash, and a change of regular clothes.

I grabbed the three bottles and got into the shower. The shower felt amazing. It felt good for once to get all of the dirt and makeup off of me.

10 Minutes Later

After taking my shower I quickly dried off and grabbed the clothes. I headed into the bedroom and placed the clothes on my bed. I didn't look around the room and was quickly spooked when somebody behind me said my name.

"Megan." was all he said. I jumped in fear. I turned around and saw Xander in the room with me. He was now wearing different clothes and his hair was done. "Please get out Xander. I'm trying to get dressed." I said. I was a very shy person and I sure as hell didn't want Xander of all people watching me change.

"I don't mind princess. I think your body is fucking sexy as hell. So why don't you just drop that towel and let me see what a beautiful girl like you has underneath." Xander said as he walked towards me. I started to walk backward not wanting him to come near me.

"Please don't," I begged as my legs hit the bed making me fall against it. Xander then stood in front of me looking down at my body that was only in a towel.

"Come on Megan. Just let me see." Xander said smirking as he grabbed the towel and tried to take it off but I quickly stopped him.

"Stop," I said in a stern tone. Xander let out a murderous laugh. "Baby, you don't get to tell me what to do." Xander said as he grabbed the towel and pulled it off of me leaving me completely naked. I quickly rolled over so he couldn't see me. But I quickly regretted it when he ran his hand down my back down to my butt before smacking it and making me bite my lip, not in pleasure but in pain.

"Get dressed," Xander said. Xander threw the towel on top of me and backed away but not leaving the room. I got up and wrapped the towel around me. "Can you please turn around?" I asked him and he shook his head. "I've seen much more princess. I don't think seeing your boobs can really do much to me." Xander said.

I didn't say anything but was quickly able to put on my clothes without letting him see too much. "That sucks." He said. "What does?" I asked him. "That you didn't give me much of a show," Xander said walking toward me. Xander pinned me up against the wall. He brought his mouth to my ear and whispered.

"You are mine. For whatever I want until you are able to fulfill your father's debts. Even if it means that you have to fuck me." Xander said before chuckling and leaving the room.

I am totally and completely fucked.