Chapter 51: Finally Going Down

Sorry about not updating for a while, but hopefully I can start to update much quicker. This chapter is a bit rushed, but I wanted to get a chapter out. There is also a few time skips, and I didn't totally want to add a bunch of hospital birth scenes so I skipped over it. Hope you do enjoy though :)

"I can't believe it's been a week," I complained as Xander started to pack our stuff.

"Time has gone by quickly, hasn't it?"

I nodded, "I do miss the house. I miss the familiar area." I told him.

Xander walked over toward me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my close as he could. "I'm glad you enjoyed your time. Soon within a month or two, he'll be here. I don't know what time we will have then, but this will probably be our last vacation for a while."

"I'm excited to meet him either way, I've been waiting for forever now."

"Have you figured what you want to name him yet?" Xander asked me.

We haven't discussed the whole idea of a baby's name.

"I've been thinking about a name, but I'm not sure if you'll like it or not," I said unsure.

Xander looked at me and gave me a small reassuring smile, "Come on, tell me. It can't be that bad. You'd never pick a bad name for our baby."

I sighed before giving in to his charm, "I was thinking Braxton. Like the name Braxton Randall Malfoy."

Xander's eyes wandered off for a second as if he was thinking. "I like it," he said turning back to me and smiling.

"Well, we should also come up with a few other names just in case. But that's my main one," I told him and he nodded.

"Well, come on. We have to get going. My plane just got here and I don't want to be late," Xander said before grabbing our bags and handing them to the maids and butlers to put into the car.

1 Month Later

"Xander?" I called out through the house trying to find Xander.

I walked down the hall to his office, as I heard voices coming from his office.

I opened the door once I got close to his office, and saw Xander sitting in his chair on the phone.

"Xander? Can I talk to you?" I asked him, Xander turned to me and hung up his phone without even replying to the person or saying 'goodbye'.

"Hey, Megan, is there something you need?" Xander asked me in a deep voice. He must've been upset. I could hear it in his voice.

"Xander, I was upstairs taking a nap when I felt something come down my leg. I think my water broke. I need to go to the hospital," I said calmly.

Xander's eyes widened as I spoke and he stood up hastily.

"Why are you so fucking calm about this?!" Xander yelled as he grabbed my arm and drug me through the house to the front door.

We both quickly headed into the car as Xander told them to drive straight to the hospital.

Xander and I had discussed that we both wanted to have the baby at a hospital in case anything was to happen. The 'hospital' downstairs didn't have what we needed for the birth.

The car that we were in drove quickly not wasting a second more. We got to the hospital in no time, and once we got there both Xander and I hopped out of the car and ran into the hospital.

3 Hours Later

"Welcome to the world Braxton Randall Malfoy," I said as I looked into my tired little boy's eyes.

He opened his mouth and yawned before snuggling into my chest.

"What happens now?" I asked Xander. Xander took a step closer to the bed and looked down at Braxton, who he hadn't even held yet.

"We go home whenever you're discharged. You take care of him, or we can hire someone to watch him. It's up to you. But once we get back, I have to deal with a lot of things and won't have time to worry about you or him," Xander said harshly.

I wasn't expecting that answer what so ever.

I thought he wanted to be around me and Braxton, but I was wrong.

As soon as Braxton entered the world, Xander didn't seem to want anything to do with him.

Before, Xander would usually talk to Braxton before we went to bed, telling him all about how his day was shitty and all.

But Xander hasn't held him in the 2 hours that he has been on this Earth.

I hurt knowing that Xander didn't want to hold or even look at Braxton.

But luckily Brax didn't understand what was going on.

"Don't you want to hold him?" I asked Xander for the 10th time in the past hour.

Xander shook his head before walking out of the room and into the hallway.

I sighed, I wish things were easier than this.

I rested my head against the pillow and closed my eyes, taking a rest.

Sometime Later

After lightly closing my eyes for a few minutes, I heard yelling coming from the hallway.

I opened my eyes and saw that Brax was still asleep on my chest.

His breathing was light and he wasn't moving a whole lot.

"Get the fuck out of here! Cop or not, you have no fucking right to be here!" I heard Xander shout from the hallway.

Cop?

What were the cops doing here?

Xander always told me he was safe from the cops.

Seconds later 4 officers walked into the room, and Xander followed in pursuit with 10 of his men.

"Xander, what is going on?" I asked him quickly panicking.

"Stay the fuck away from them," Xander warned as the officers continued to make their way toward me and Brax.

"Listen here Malfoy, for years I tried to find something to throw you away, and now I finally have something. It might not be much, but if I can put you away for this, then I can maybe bring up your other 100 charges for drugs and violence," the main officer said to Xander.

"What is going on? What are you going to try and arrest him for?" I asked the officer as I noticed Xander wasn't going to tell me anything.

"Statutory Rape. That can lead up to 15 years in prison for some states," the officer replied.

I shook my head, "You have no proof," Xander spoke.

"Well, I know this girl is under 18, and you are over 18. I also know that this little baby is yours. And if you do try to deny it, I will run a paternity test on him,"

"You will not touch my son!" Xander yelled.

"Cuff him," the officer told the others.

The officers went over and cuffed Xander before walking toward me. "Stay away from them," Xander said once again.

"Once you're put away, I'll put this little baby boy into foster care and let the system show him a thing or two,"

"No, please don't do this," I begged them.

The officer then tried to take Brax out of my hands but was quickly stopped when a loud gunshot went through the room.