Chapter 22: I Need Help

Xander's POV

I know what you must think of me, I'm a monster. I'm a selfish piece of shit. I did something so horrible and disgusting that I can't even believe I could do something like that.

Yes, I may have killed people. I may have tortured and let other's rape. But I have never in my life, done that to somebody. I guess somewhere in my heart, my dark heart, I felt awful for what I did.

But right now, I dind't blame myself for it, nor did I blame Megan. She was somewhat innocent. Maybe she did urge me into doing it to her, but she didn't deserve to be raped. She is going to hate me forever. She truly deserved the smacks I gave her, but that's all.

I lost control. I needed someone to blame. Someone who had a part in this. And I knew exactly who was to blame for all of this. The one reason that this started.

Candy...

I hated her, she destoryed what little I had with Megan. Just because she was jealous. What a selfish fucking bitch...Candy has caused me enough pain and stress over the past week, that maybe it's time to end her for good.

She's not even that fucking useful in the first place.

After thinking the plan over, I go to my office to find a naked Candy sitting on my desk with her phone out. I cough to let her know that I have entered the room.

Her eyes instantly shoot up from the phone and she smirks. "Did you give that fucking bitch a few good smacks?" She asked me as she hopped off the desk and walked toward me. "I did more than that. And to be honest...I regret it." I told her and her smirk instantly dropped into a frown.

"The big bad Xander regrets hitting some bitch? That's new..." She said before taking my hand into hers and leading me to my seat. I took a seat on my chair and she climbed on top of me.

"Tell me, Xander, what did you do to that bitch?" She asked me as she moved her fingers down to her clit. Does this turn her on?

"You want to know what I did to her?" I seductively asked Candy.

Candy nodded as she started to play with her self. I move my hand up her chest and around her neck tightening my grip. She moans out as she thinks I'm playing.

"I smacked her about 5 times," I said slowly as she continued to pleasure herself.

"Then?" she moaned out. "I tied her to the bed and raped her," I said as I finally started to squeeze on her neck not allowing any oxygen to flow through.

She instantly puts both of her hands around mine and begs me to stop crying out. But I only get more aggressive by standing up and shoving her onto hte desk. "I'm done with your bullshit Carrie," I said.

Carrie was Candy's real name.

She knew she was in trouble when I used her real name. I reached into my waistband and pulled out my gun before putting in on her temple. She tried to scream but I only gripped harder making her whimper.

"I've always hated you," I said before pulling the trigger.

I called my men in after to tell them to dispose of the body. Once Candy's body as gone nad the mess was cleaned up and sat down into my chair and closed my eyes.

I hated myself right now, not because of me killing Candy. But because I really, really, hurt Megan. I know she will never forgive me. She will never let me make this up to her. Maybe it's best if I just forget about her. I know I wanted her to be my queen.

And that will happen in time, but I've done too much to her. I've been too kind, but I've also gotten pretty violent with her, to be honest. Some things I've done to her, whether you believe it or not, I do regret doing. And raping her is on the top of hte fucking list. I've fucked her life up pretty badly. I've had men kill her family and dispose of the bodies. I brought her brother's skull here and showed it to her.