Chapter 14:Seeing The True Xander

Darkness. That's all I saw for days. Being starved and given barely any water while I was strapped down to a chair and blindfolded.

You could ask me now what if I regretted shoving Xander to the ground and running into the woods as I tried to escape him, but I would only give you my true and honest answer.

I don't regret a damn thing.

At least not now...

The most I hear all day is the rats running across the floor. The first day they use to jump and crawl on me. It would make me squirm and cry out. But soon I got use to it and let them roam around me. Luckily none of them bit me.

After a couple of hours of them tormenting me by jumping on me and crawling on me, they seemed to have lost interests and stopped coming near me. Xander only visited me once, in the beginning. He told me that my punishments were going to begin very soon.

But he mentioned that I needed some time alone to think. Some quiet solitude, all alone. I guess that's why he left me alone. The most interaction I get with life except with the rats is the man who comes in daily to give me water.

Again, it's not much. But I truly shouldn't be ungrateful. They could give me a lot less. I could be dead by now. But, whenever I feel down. I think about what I said in my old house.

That I need to make it through this. I can make it through this. I will survive. Even if I have to do some of the vilest things imaginable.

My thoughts are the only thing that keeps me from going crazy. I usually put myself into this dream world where everything is back to normal. My family is still alive and my father never went into drugs and gambling.

I started school and I walk my brother to class every day. I've noticed that over the last few days, especially while I'm in my so-called dream world. I've missed my family and friends a hell of a lot more then I did when I was freer.

Over the last few days, I've been waiting for Xander to return. For him to take off my blindfold and torture me for hours on end. To make me scream in pain, to make me cry till I can no longer. To starve me and dehydrate me until I am on the edge of living and death.

But whenever I think he is here, I am sadly disappointed to notice that it is only one of his men.

I've never felt more claustrophobic then these last few days. For the first few hours, I kept trying to get out of the restraints. But nothing worked. None of my screamings, none of my cryings made any of Xander or his men come and get me. The door stayed closed, and more importantly, locked...

Really, there was no way out of here. I was in a cage now. I truly knew now, at this moment in time, that I was no longer a person, I was Xander's property. Something he didn't care about, he only needed me to pay him back for what my father owed him. Then he will probably dispose of me due to all of the pain I have caused him.

3 Days Later: 1 Week and 2 Days In Solitude

It was past 12. I knew that much. The men would usually bring me my daily water around 12.

You may be wondering... Megan, how would you know around what time it was when they would drop off the water? Aren't you fucking blindfolded???

Well, gracious reader, I am. I am 100% blindfolded. Actually, that's a lie. I'm not anymore. They undid my blindfolding about 2 days ago. They said that Xander is back and that he will be visiting me soon.

But that was 2 fucking days ago and I haven't seen his little scrawny bitch ass yet.

And YES! I have picked up an attitude along the way. Seems like the solitude seemed to have made me worse than the good that Xander so wanted to do. He said that the solitude might help me be a little more submissive before he left.