Chapter 26: The Uncle I Never Had

Megan's POV

That son of a bitch. I can't believe he just did that. He sold me! More like he rented me off to some fucking creep.

I know he warned this man not to touch me, but with how weird and creepy this dude it. I highly doubt he will listen to a thing Xander said.

Xander may be all-powerful and all, but he can't see into other's homes and see what horrible things this man is going to do to me.

I have this weird gut feeling about this man. I know something is wrong. I know this man is up to no good.

"So, your name is Megan correct?" He asked me.

I nodded. The man looked at me but didn't say anything.

Shit, he was like my father. Always wanting a fucking word.

Can't a nod work?

After a few more awkward seconds of silence, I knew a nod wasn't going to work.

"Yes," I said and once again silence. I looked around the car and saw the men in the car look at me. The man raised his eyebrow.

What else was this dick head wanting?

I swear something in me has changed these past few weeks, I've gained strength, I never knew I had.

I feel something powerful inside of me. Maybe something finally gave me the strength. But what would it be?

Finally, the man spoke after a silence of a good 2 minutes.

"Yes, sir. That is how you will address me," he said.

I nodded.

His eyebrow raised once again. I felt like rolling my eyes, but if this dude is that crazy about me adding 'sir' into the sentence, I knew I would be in deep trouble if I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, sir," I said and the man smiled.

"Good, good. The quick learner you are." He said.

"By the way, I know you won't be addressing me like this, ever, but my name is Mario Frincie. I will own you for these next few weeks." He said.

Mario Frincie, sounds familiar, but I can't seem to place it.

Mario looked at me confused. "What?" Mario asked.

"Nothing, sir. Your name just sounds familiar." I told him.

"It should my dear. I don't know how you could forget your uncle's name." Mario said and my eyes opened wide.

I shook my head. "No, my mom doesn't have any siblings, and my father's brother is dead. He died after getting shot multiple times in the middle of the street. I saw his dead body. There is no way that you can be my uncle." I told him.

Mario laughed and shook my head. "It's true my dear. I am your uncle. But it's a lie that your mother told you. She does have a siling, and that siblings are me. She kept it from you, your whole family, only because she knew I was a bad man. And a few months ago I heard what happened, I needed to rescue you as soon as possible. You are my family." Mario said.

"So, I'm not really coming to work for you?" I asked Mario.

"No, you will work. But not like you are used to. Maybe a little cleaning every once and a while. But don't worry." He told me.

"Thank you," I told him. "I can't be there no more. He's too mean, he's abusive. He raped me for fuck's sake." I told Mario.

Mario looked at me surprised. "Xander? Rape? No, I never knew he was capable of that." Mario said.

"It's true. He knocked me unconscious. Thank god he did, I don't remember a thing." I said.

"So, what will you do once Xander finds out that I am staying with you permanently?" I asked him.

"Actually I need you to do something for me. I have an idea." Mario said.

"What's the idea?" I asked my uncle.

Uncle, it's so weird to think that. I wonder how weird it will be to say it. I wonder if he even will want me to call him Uncle Mario?

Maybe he won't.

Maybe I will still have to call him Mario, or sir whenever I start somewhat working for him.

I don't know anything about this man. He could be a rapist for all I know.

Xander didn't tel me much about him. He just warned me to be on my best behavior. But I guess it won't really matter much now since I am really never going back again.

Xander is nothing but a distant memory, or at least that's why I thought.

"Now look Megan, I know I just said you don't ever have to go back. But I want to take down Xander. I need to wipe him off of the face of the Earth." Mario said.

"Please don't," I said knowing exactly where he was going with this. Mario sighed and looked at me. "Look, I know you had issues with him..." He began to say but I cut him off.

"NO! I am not going back! He raped me for fuck's sake! He is a monster! And fuck you for even thinking that I would ever step back into that hell of a house!" I yelled.

Something came over me, I dind't know I would freak out like that. I didn't mean to.

I was just so upset. All of the anger built of from the past few months just came out.

I looked at Mario who looked completely shocked.

I looked at him regretfully. "I'm sorry," I muttered out.

Mario shook his head.

"Don't be. It's my fault, you're right, he hurt you. You shouldn't' go back. I just want to stop him. You're right he is a monster. But he needs to be stopped. He trusts you enough to let you come back after staying with me. Just go back for a week, get some information then I will ask to have you again, then you may tell me everything. Then that time you won't go back unless we need more information." Mario told me.

I shook my head. "No, it won't work like that!" I stated raising my voice.

"It's not like he lets me listen in on the meetings. He doesn't trust me at all! He despises me! He hates seeing me because I remind him of the horrible thing he did! I am nothing but a fucking maid to him!"

"Megan, I know you don't like him. But please, he might get another girl and do the same to her. Please. Don't let him get away with this. I won't let anything happen to you." Mario said.

"Look, I'll help you and all. But I am not going back into that fucking house. No way in hell." I told him.

"Fine, he is coming to check on you Wednesday, why not lure him in and shoot him. It will all be over. He will be on your property, you will have more men than him." I told Mario.

Mario looked at me smirked.

"God, you are a little genius aren't you?" Mario asked.

"It looks like you are about to help me take down Xander..."