Chapter 48: Drugs are Taking Over

"I don't understand why you don't like sex," I said as Xander moved from being on top of me.

"It's not that I don't like sex, I just am not an obsessed sex person like every other person in the world,"

"I figured you'd be a huge drug addict and a guy who fucks whenever he wants, which would be all the time," I told him.

Xander looked at me and rolled his eyes. "I stopped using drugs a year or two ago. And before you came along, I would randomly hook up with a girl, or get one of my maids to give me a blowjob,"

"I think one of them hates me, she always glares at me whenever I'm near you. Or whenever I kiss you, or hug you, or show any type of intimacy toward you."

"I never truly slept with any of my maids, the main girl that I slept with was the bitch Candy. But she's dead now, thank God."

"I really hated her. She just got on my nerves, she always thought I was trying to steal you from her,"

"I should've killed her much earlier. Shit, I regret even getting involved with that fucking bitch."

"You won't cheat on me, will you?" I asked him.

He shook his head no, "I'd never do that to you, I care too much about you to hurt you like that. It sucks to say this, but it's more likely that if we break up, we will break up because I got aggressive with you. Not because I cheated."

I knew he was right. The only reason why Xander hasn't hit me yet, is because of the baby.

I've pissed him off a lot these last few months, and I could see it in his eyes that he wanted to hit me. But he had to stop himself or he might risk hurting our unborn son.

It became much more crucial for him to keep his anger under control once we found out the baby was a boy.

"Will you go back to hitting me once I have the baby?" I asked Xander.

"Megan, I don't like hitting you. It's not like I enjoy hitting you. To be honest, I don't even mean to. I just can't ever seem to control my anger."

"But you have been for the past few months, but only because I'm pregnant." I said in a low voice.

"Who knows? Maybe since I love you now, I won't ever lay a hand on you again. I just can't see into the future Megan, I don't know what I'll do. I'm fucked in the head. I don't think, I'm bipolar as fuck, but I know one thing. I love you and our little boy so much. You both mean the absolute world to me,"

"We love you too," I told Xander before sitting on top of him.

Xander placed his hands on my hips and smirked.

Before I could even do anything, there was a knock on the door.

Xander threw his head back and groaned.

"For FUCKS SAKE!" Xander yelled.

The room and everything around it was quiet.

"Mr.Malfoy, someone is here to see you," said the voice on the other side of the door.

I moved off of Xander, and put my clothes on as he did the same.

Xander then walked over toward the door and flung it open to see the person who had interrupted us.

"The fuck so you want?" Xander snapped at the boy.

Boy, he was young. Maybe 14-16.

He's the youngest I've seen here.

"I'm so sorry Mr.Malfoy, but a man is here to see you. He said that he wants to speak you about becoming a buyer for your Cocain."

The boy stuttered, he seemed truly scared of Xander.

But everyone was...

"Take him into my office, and tell him I'll be down in about 10 minutes," Xander said before slamming the door in the boys face.

"Sorry, as much as I would like to continue this. I need to go and deal with this shit."

This happened quite often. Xander having to leave for business. I knew Xander didn't like it. And he knew that I was feeling upset about it. Maybe I was feeling upset because I felt as if it was taking over Xander completely.

"No, get it. You do what you have to do. I'll just stay up here, and wait for you. I might take a little nap as well. I'm feeling quite tired. This baby is wearing me out." I told Xander, and he nodded.

"Don't forget, we have an appointment tomorrow. It's just to make sure the baby is OK. You're going to be there, right?"

"Shit, Megan. I'm sorry. I think I might be busy. As much as I want to be there, I have a meeting tomorrow. I totally forgot about it, I'm sorry I double booked."

I put my hand on my stomach, and a few tears came down my face. I hope this wasn't gonna be a normal thing. I knew Xander was really attached to his company, and all the drugs and money that he got. But I hope he wasn't going to choose all of that over me and the baby. I know it's just an appointment, but it's much more than that.

"No, I get it. Just don't do it again. I don't want you to miss anything."

Xander knew that I was upset. He walked over to me and sat down next to me.

"I'm really sorry Megan, I didn't want to hurt you, and I want to be there. But I can't. I have important business that I need to handle. You know that I want to be there, but sometimes I just have to do things. I hope you understand."

I didn't respond, I was too upset. Xander noticed that I wasn't going to say anything, so he gave me a kiss on the cheek before walking out of the room. I laid back down in the bed, and cuddled up next to the blankets and pillows that laid next to me.

The Next Morning At The Appointment

" The baby seems perfectly healthy. Does he kick every day?" The doctor asked me, and I nodded. The baby hit constantly. It was driving me crazy, and it was annoying me. But I knew it was good that it was kicking.

"That's good, make sure he's kicking every day. If he's not, make sure you come down here and I want to check on him. We need to make sure that this baby stays is healthy, and alive as possible."

" OK, will do. Is there anything else I need to do? Start eating some things? Workout? I'm trying to say as healthy as possible, and get exercise, but I've been really busy, and tired these last few days."

"If you're tired get some rest, but make sure that you're going on walks, if you're not able to run. But don't overdo it. Make sure you're eating lots of fruits, and vegetables. And a good amount of meat. You seem perfectly healthy right now, and sodas your baby. He seem to be doing really well. I just want to discuss something with you, since it's a little bit dangerous."