Chapter 16:A Lesson In The Art Of Sex

What was I doing? Was I truly doing the right thing? Is this going to even help me? How can I trust this monster? He is known to be a liar. Maybe he will just use me to get off and then throw me back into that damn room.

But really, doing this won't hurt me. Much. It's not like I'm going to let him touch me or anything. It's just a simple blow job. God, I hate saying it that way. I guess the way it's written down it seems like I'm saying it as I have done it before, or even as if I am totally okay with it. Truth be told, I'm not.

I don't want to give him and blow job, or whatever he wants. The only reason I'm doing this is to stop him from putting me back into that hellish basement where those spiders are.

I couldn't stand another second of being down there. I felt like I was in hell and it wouldn't stop. They crawled all over me. I could feel their tiny little hairs go across my naked body, I couldn't talk it anymore, and I knew probably the only way I could get out was to give Xander what he wanted.

Now, don't get confused. Xander doesn't want me. Or I guess I should rephrase, Xander doesn't want sex...even though it may seem like it. He just wants me to bow down to him like a submissive little bitch he so hopes for me to be.

I know sooner or later, the longer I stay here the more likely it is to happen. Even being with those spiders for a few minutes took that attitude away within seconds. But it sure as heck didn't take away the thing in me wanting to escape and make it through this terrible mess.

Xander told me that I would have to pay off my father's debt. But by now, if it isn't clear, things won't be going that way. What Xander is giving me is no choice. I have to work off my father's debt and do whatever Xander tells me to do. But the way I see it as I have a choice. I can either...

1.Do what Xander so clearly wants me to do

or

2. I will gain Xander's trust by acting as if I have chose #1 and escape wehn I get the chance.

It's my only way out. There is no way I can get out of here alive if I was to kill Xander. As I passed through the halls when I was making my way to Xander's office after the whole basement spider thing, I saw about 7 men with big guns walking through the hall guarding and waiting for somebody to come through and challenge them.

And I sure as hell don't want to be the person who even tries to.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked Xander. "You know what I want you to do. Now get to it. I dpno't have a lot of time." Xander said. I looked at him. "What?" Xander aske dme. "I don't know what you're talking about Xander. I'm not one of your whores. I don't know what you want me to do or what you expect of me." I stated.

"You're right. You've only been used once." Xander said staring at me. "Stand up. I'm going to teach you a few things." Xander said. I stood up. "I thought you have somewhere to be," I said. "This lesson won't be more than 5 minutes. I think this will be something you'll be interested in." Xander said.

"What are you teaching me?" I asked Xander.

"The art of sex. The way to please a man." Xander said smirking.

I didn't even think of this. He's going to make me into his little sex doll. Once he's perfected me, he won't leave me alone.

I let out a sigh. But once again, as I said earlier. I need to gain his trust, and if learning how to blow him the correct way means that I get out of here quicker, than so be it.

"What's first?" I asked him. Xander looked at his phone and sighed. "Looks like I don't have the time i wnated. So I guess we'll just have to use the interent." Xander said before walking behind his desk and sitting down in his chair.