Chapter 25: Mario Frincie

Xander's POV

I hate having her around if I'm being honest. It's not that I dislike her or anything, cause I don't, it's just that she is a constant reminder of something horrible I have done.

Every time I bring a girl home, I see her, then I can't even seem to get in the mood after that.

I know that she thinks I've been having sex with all of the women that have come through these doors these past 2 months, but that isn't true.

I actually haven't had sex since her, if you believe me.

Over these past few days, she's been acting weird. Her shift usually starts at 8 am, but for some reason, she seems to be coming in later. I questioned one of the maids and they said that she hasn't been feeling well.

That every time they leave to start their shifts, she is vomiting in the bathroom. The only rational reason is that she has a stomach bug.

I can't seem to think of another reason. But back to what I was saying...I can't have her around as much. I need her to be gone, for a good week, so I can finally get laid.

She ruins it all the time. I just need 1 hour, that's all.

That's why I have decided to send her off to one of my good 'friends' Mario. He is only 39 and him and I have had a business for the past 2 years. I usually give him a good amount of heroin each month.

He's one of my biggest customers.

He said that he would take her for a week, which will give me time to get laid, I did have to get him to convince him though. I told him that she is an amazing maid (which is true).

But I did have to warn him, I told him to keep his hand off of my girl. I know Mario has issues, rage issues.

I know it may seem unsafe to send her to a man with issues, but I trust him. This says a lot because I don't trust many people, but I know that Megan will be able to handle her own, at least for a little bit.

I don't care who it is with, I just need a good lay.

"Boss?" said a voice on the other side of the door. "Enter," I spoke.

2 men then entered the room. "What do you want?" I asked them as I stood up and walked over.

"Mr.Frincie is here." the one said. I nodded. "Tell him to come to my office," I said and they walked out of the room.

He was here.

I wonder what he would think of Megan, I was hoping he would find her repulsive.

Maybe he wouldn't touch her then.

I sat back donw in my chair as Mario came into the room. "Xander, good buddy, how are you?" Mario asked me as soon as he entered the room. The smug smile on his face was huge.

I wonder what he was thinking. Maybe he was dreaming about raping my sweet and beautiful Megan, or maybe he was thinking about killing me.

Putting a bullet between my eyes, and then calling himself a drug lord killer.

It would probably give him a great deal of satisfaction.

"Good. How about you Mario?" I asked as Mario took a seat in the chair in front of my desk. "Good, good. I've been having a lot of fun off." Mario stated.

I raised my eyebrow in confusion. "Off? Did you take a break from your job?" I asked him and Mario nodded. "I let my nephew take a go at it for a good month. I know it's not the smartest idea, but I needed a good break. And overall he did pretty well." Mario said.

I nodded. "So, you have a goddess for me to meet?" Mario asked.

"I do, but I have to tell you something first," I said. "You won't touch her, she is mine. I don't want her coming back with a damn scratch. Understand?" I asked him.

Mario studied me for a good second and chuckled. "Don't worry Xander, she is perfectly safe with me. She'll come back in perfect condition." Mario said.

"Good. Now she isn't a sex worker either, she is a maid that is all." I told him. "Quick question, I know she is a maid and all, but why are you so quick to get rid of her? Has she done something wrong?" Mario asked me.

"She and I just don't get along well," I told him. I dind't want to tell him the truth. It was a horrible truth.

"I just hope she doesn't start anything with me then," Mario said. "Don't worry, she won't. It's just her and I type of thing. Especially since all she has been through." I told him.

"What has she been through?" Mario asked me.

"I was raped twice. I was almost sold to a sex auction. I've been abused since I've gotten here, and I watched my entire family murdered in front of me." Megan said as she walked into the room.

Mario stood up and turned around to face her. Megan walked right past him and stood next to me as I continued to sit in the chair.

"So the little goddess has been through a lot, hasn't she?" Mario questioned.

"Raped?" Mario added.

"Yes, not the most fun thing in the world." She said sarcastically.

Damn, I really wanted ot hit her right now. I wanted to tell her to keep her goddamn mouth shut before I take a sewing needle and stitch it together myself.

I looked up to her and she looked at me. I glared at her as my eyes filled with anger and rage. She knew I was pissed, but she also knew I wasn't going to hit her.

She was playing with fire, and she would soon get burned. Hasn't she learned that by now?

"A little spitfire, huh?" Mario asked me. I nodded. "If she does start to open that little mouth of hers, you can give her a little smack. That's the most I will allow you to do." I told him as I stood up from my chair.

Mario nodded. "I do hope I don't have to do so. She is very beautiful. I'd rather not destroy such a prize." Mario said.

"Just don't hit too hard. She's been through a lot. She's seen things. She's had a lot done to her." I said and Megan glared at me.

"Things you've done." I heard her say under her breath.

Now, I know I said I wouldn't hit her, but I couldn't help myself.

I turned around and grabbed Megan by her neck and squeezed. "Did you say something?" I asked her as I heard her squeak. I knew this was hurting her, but I didn't care.

She had no right to disrespect me.

Especially not in front of someone.

I could kill her right now. I want to so bad. My gun is only a few inches away.

It would be so easy.

"Xander, please." I heard her whimper.

I lifted her into the air for a second before dropping her to the ground.

After I dropped her she fell to the ground.

"You're free to take her. I don't want to deal with her shit anymore." I said and within seconds, Megan was being walked out of the door with that man.

Little did I know, I just made the biggest mistake of my entire life.