Chapter 19: I Am His

Xander just walked away. Like I was nothing. Like our kiss was nothing. I shouldn't be upset. I guess the main reason I was upset was that Xander used me, just to make himself feel better.

Then he told me that he liked me. Then he told me that if he and I were to have sex, it would mean nothing. Xander is so damn confusing! What does he want?!

I huffed thinking about how much Xander is annoying me. But for some reason, Xander has been crazy nice to me. A hell of a lot more nicer then he was the first few weeks. Especially the week where he tortured me with all of my fears.

Something in him is changing, and maybe after he kissed me and told me that he liked me, he noticed and turned back to the asshole Xander.

I should talk to him about this. I need to know. I just hope he doesn't get angry again. I can't stand the slaps. They hurt too much. And it doesn't just bruise my body, it does the same to my ego.

But after thinking about him being nice, my mind instantly goes to what Xander said about using me. Would he? Do I really mean nothing to him? He is probably just playing with my feelings.

But to be honest, I don't have any of them toward Xander except fear. That's all. I soon got tired of thinking of Xander and decided to take a bath. My body instantly began to hurt as soon as I moved off of the bed. As I made my way over toward the door which was either the closet or the bathroom, my entire stomach region went into more intense pain.

I gripped my ribs and stomach in pain. I groaned and whimpered as I continue to make my way across the room. I soon reached the door after it felt like 20 minutes had passed as I crossed the room.

I opened the door and saw a huge bathroom in front of me. I saw 2 sinks, a 2 person shower, and a large bath. I smiled a bit. I made my way over toward the tub and sat on the side and stripped.

Once I was naked I saw that my ribs were bruised. I had a wrap around me, I didn't want to get the wrap wet, so I took it off revealing many more bruises.

I whimpered as I touched my side. I instantly felt more pain course through my body. Once I was completely bare I got into the lukewarm water which I ran earlier.

The water felt amazing on my body. I wanted to stay here forever. It felt so relaxing that I couldn't help but fall asleep.

"Don't worry Megan. It'll be okay. I'm not like those other men." Xander told me as he looked into my eyes. "Please don't hurt me. Don't be too rough." I wanted him in a soft voice. "I promise you will enjoy this baby," Xander said as he grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up revealing the lacy black bra I had on.

"For being so young you have some really nice boobs," Xander said rubbing the back of his neck. "Thanks, I guess," I said awkwardly. I've never been complimented on my body before, it felt nice, even if it was my boobs.

Xander took in a deep breath before coming closer to me. "Are you once again sure about this? If I start I won't be able to stop." Xander asked me and I nodded. "I'm sure. I definitely want this." I told him.

Xandr began to trail soft kisses from my neck all the way down to my pelvis lighting my body on fire. His lips felt so amazing as he went down my body. As soon as he reached my pants line he sat up and unbuttoned my pants. I sat up and took them off now leaving me only in my underwear.

I can't believe it, I am about to sleep with Xander. This has to be a dream of some sort. I am losing my fucking mind right now. I know, you might be wondering why in the fuck I am even letting this womanizer asshole touch me.

But he is just so addicting from the first kiss we shared, I couldn't seem to even get enough. Xander is like a drug that I can't seem to stop using. I want to be around him 24/7.