Chapter 47: Safe and Sound...For Now

Xander's POV

"Please, don't hurt her. I'll give you whatever you want. Money, drugs, weapons, whatever you want. Please, just don't hurt her."

I love seeing a man beg. You could truly tell that he was broken, as soon as you took away the person he loved.

Joshua Fernandez, he was the man that I was after tonight.

Yes I may have killed his son, his only child, but tonight I also took somebody else he loved. I took his wife, this woman wasn't his dad son's mother, it was another woman. She was about 15 years younger than Joshua, it was very beautiful.

"You know Joshua, you tried to kill my girlfriend, so why not just go ahead and kill your wife right in front of you. Do you think I give a shit, but I truly don't. I have nothing to worry about. You were down here, and my girlfriend is upstairs perfectly safe. This is your fault, you should've never come after me. Now you, and your whole family is going to die."

"I'm sorry, I just had to do it I had to do. You hurt me, you killed my son, my only son! He meant the world to me. He was the only thing left I had of my ex-wife. I needed some sort of revenge. And when I found out that you had a girlfriend, and that she was pregnant with your heir, I had to do it. I just saw so much red, I'll do anything you want. Just let me and my wife live."

"It's too late, I don't grant pity points, and I have no mercy for idiots like you. You're going to die, and so is your wife. What you saw me due to your little worker Ethan, is nothing compared what I'm going to do to you. I'm first going to let you see your wife die, I'm gonna let you watch her get tortured. And then your next. I want you again to feel what it's like to lose somebody you care about. I won't let that happen to me. Don't think for once, that this isn't your fault. Yes I may have killed your son, but she came after me as well,"

" I did not! That was my brother. He set me up. I had nothing to do with it whatsoever. I was just somebody that was thrown into the street after it happened. You wouldn't listen to me and then you killed my son for no reason. He was innocent."

"Your son, was anything but innocent. He was a horrible person. I don't just kill random people willy-nilly. That's not what I do. I kill people who deserve it, like you. Your son deserve to die as well. If you truly knew him, then you would want to kill him too. Did you know that by the time I killed him, he had killed over 10 people, and raped over for 4 women."

"That is not true! My son was a saint, and he never did anything wrong. He was perfect just like his mother. Don't you dare lie."

"But think about it, you were barely around him. You are much more with your whore of a girlfriend. Or should I say, wife? I mean since you technically are her husband. Either way, your son deserve to die. I'm not gonna lie about it. You're going to die as well, so why would I even try?"

Joshua look down at the ground, defeated, he knew I was right.

"I tried to stop him, but he wouldn't listen. After he died, I try to remind myself of all the good things he did. I tried to make myself believe that he didn't deserve to die. Nobody truly deserve to die. But in the world we live in, people do. People have to die for the greater good. As your girlfriend yesterday only because she's carrying your son. And that little baby will turn out to be a monster, just like you. We don't need another Xander in our lives. And I feel is it your son is going to be about 1000 times worse than you. You're train him, to become a monster. And be will be a horrible person throughout his entire life."

" I really don't care, it's not my issue. Randy, Lucas, do what you have to do. I'm going back upstairs."

I turned around, and left his cell. I proceeded upstairs back into mine and Megan's room. I later found her sleeping in the bed, sound asleep. I sat down on her side of the bed, and moved her hair out of her face. Sometimes I forget how lucky I am. We may have not met in the best way, and things might not have turned out amazing. I did horrible things to this girl, that she truly didn't deserve. Every single day, I'll live through that regret. One day, I hope I can make things better. I know I can never do anything to make up for what I have done, but hopefully things will get better.

I also hope this whole ordeal, and it's horrible show people that they are not to mess with me. They are not to come after the girl that I love, or my son. Over the past few months since he. Found out that she was pregnant, I have gotten so many bounties on my son's head. Hopefully they will go away. Hopefully people will stop. If not, I will go through 1000 wars to keep both of them safe.

Megan stood for a second, and softly opened her eyes. I woken her up, not meaning to whatsoever.

She gave me a small smile, before closing losing her eyes slightly.

"Is it all over?" She asked me.

"No," I said truthfully, "It will never be over. In the life that I live in, thanks whenever slow down. Everything will be as hectic as it normally is. We usually don't have words like this, but there will be arguments, and there will be disagreements. I know it will get worse as soon as he's born. Soon everybody in the underworld will know what happens to people if they come after you. You'll know better. But I'm not sure if that will stop the crazies. Sometimes they have so much hatred that they don't care if they will die or not."

"Are you that crazy, would you do anything? Do you want to die?"

"The only reason why I die fighting, is for you and our baby. I want him to live a life, and I don't want him to never be able to breathe. I don't want somebody to stab you come or shoot you ending his life. I also don't want him to be a-year-old when somebody comes in and killed him. I want him to grow up, I want him to grow old. So if I have to die trying to do that, then so be it. Other than that, I don't really give a shit. I only care about you and him."