Chapter 4: Time's Up!

I laid back in my bed and thought of what just happened. I was no longer a virgin. I turned to the other side of my bed that wasn't pushed up against the wall and stared at the picture frame that sat on my bedside table. The picture brought tears to my eyes.

My perfect family was ruined. 1/2 of it was dead. And 1/4 of it was fucking crazy. I felt completely useless. I felt broken. My father made Devan rape me for more than 1 reason.

1. Money

and

2. To Break Me

My father wanted to break my spirit as much as possible. Hoping that he would have an easier time trying to control me. And now seeing how broken I was, it worked. "MEGAN!"I heard my father yell. His voice wasn't very loud so I assumed that he wasn't close to my room. I took in a deep breath and let it come out slowly.

I didn't want to keep my father waiting. I couldn't handle any more abuse. I slowly sat up. I whimpered out in the pain that was down below. Devan was rough. At first, I didn't feel much pain, but now there is so much. I'm not sure if it's because I was a virgin or if it was because he was rough.

"MEGAN! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW!" My father yelled once again sounding much more upset and pissed off. I decided that I would no longer make him anymore angrier than I already had so I got up from my bed not paying any attention to the pain that filled my body.

I made my way over to my door, but before I could even open it, the door slammed open knocking me to the ground and also leaving me a huge headache.

"I called for you multiple times you stupid bitch! Come when you are called!" My father said before grabbing my arm and dragging me into the hallway. About halfway through my father stopped.

I guess he could no longer continue to drag me because of my weight. Even though I haven't eaten in the past 24 hours. I was starving. And the closest thing I got to water was the shower. But that was a few hours ago.

And after being violently raped, abused and crying for hours, I was very thirsty. My father turned around and pulled me up. "I have another guy coming soon. But he is much more important. Remember the man I told you about earlier?" My father asked me.

He was talking about Alexander. Yes, of course, I remember him. It was partly his fault that this was happening to me. I nodded. My father then slapped me once more leaving me to fall to the ground due to it being so hard.

"What have I told you about nodding?!" He yelled. "I'm so sorry father. Yes, I remember the man." I answered. "Good, well I need more money than what I am getting from you. So I got talking to him and he said that there may be one way to get somebody to give me enough money to pay him off. I am going to sell you, my sweet daughter." My father said smiling as if he had just won a million dollars.

I shook my head. "Now, don't worry. You aren't going to that prick Alexander. He doesn't have time to deal with a whore like you. But either way, I got into contact with one of his associates. The associate is named Nathan. He runs a big sex slave auction place. Like the ones in the movies. Well, he said that I could put you up there and I could get 1/3 of however much somebody is willing to pay for you."

Xander's POV (aka Alexander)

"Holy Shit." said the girl. "So, are we going to exchange numbers so we can do this again?" she asked me. I shook my head. "I don't usually screw the same girl twice," I said. Which was 100% true. Except for my normal fuck buddy, I usually don't have sex with the same girls twice.

I could get laid by thousands of girls so really there is no point in digging in the same hole twice. And either way, this girl wasn't that good in bed anyway. "Why not? We had a lot of fun. Why not do it again?" She asked me as she placed her hand on my crotch stroking me.

I grabbed her arm harshly and pulled her close to me. "If you touch me again, I will not hesitate to kill you." I threatened her. The girl just looked at me before cracking a smile. What's so fucking funny? I thought. "Nice joke. Now what's your number?" she asked me.

"Look, bitch, I don't want you again. So fuck off." I said scooting to the other side of the limo. "You were just a quick fuck, that's all. I'm not looking for a fuck buddy. And even if I was, I sure as hell wouldn't choose you. You are terrible in bed. You scream too much." I said.

"Then how about a relationship?" She asked me. Why won't this bitch back the fuck off?! I got up from my seat and walked over toward her door. I opened it and saw that we were on the highway.

"What are you doing?" She asked me. "Getting rid of the pest," I said before grabbing her by her neck and shoving her out the car door into oncoming traffic. I quickly closed the door before a car passed us.

I then grabbed the bottle of vodka which sat in the small refrigerator in the limo and opened it before then dumping about half of it into my mouth. "Sir, we have arrived." my driver said.

"Fuck. Finally!" I said. I felt the car come to a halt. I waited till my driver got out of the car and opened the door for me. Before I could even step out of the limo, I could tell we were on the poor side of town. A man named Ron owed me $2000 from an earlier loan but didn't seem to think I was joking when I threatened his life.

I had earlier told him when I loaned him the money that if I didn't have my money back in full and an extra $500 within 6 months I would have him killed along with his entire family. I told him that I would not go easy on them, it would not be a slow quick death that the gun grants so easily to you.

More of what stripping you and hanging you upside down, then taking a saw and cutting you in half, that is more merciful than what I actually have in mind. Now, when I say entire family, I do mean women and children, they are as equal as men and should not be spared just because of their age and gender.

I stepped out of the car feeling a bit tipsy from the large amount of alcohol I had just consumed a minute earlier. With the vodka bottle in my hand, I slowly made my way up to the front door. As I made my way to the door, I noticed that the garden which resided in the front of the house was completely dead.

Man, this house really needs a woman's touch. I rolled my eyes at the sight of the house. I slammed my fist on the door multiple times before stopping. I looked at the bottle of vodka in my hand and took one more swig of it before throwing the bottle up against one of the windows that was next to the front door.

The door then opened and a boy around 13 stood in front of me. "Where is your father?"I asked him. "Dad! Someone is here for you!" The boy yelled before walking away. Seconds later Ron stood before me completely pale staring back into my cold and dark eyes. "Times Up," I said before pulling my gun out of my waistband and raising it to his forehead. "Please don't." He begged me getting on his knees.

"No mercy," I said before lowering the gun to his head once again and pulling the trigger.