Chapter 15:Phobia

The breakfast was quiet. We barely talked for the most part. He only asked me if I enjoyed the food or if I would like anything else. Other than that, the house was dead silent.

Maybe I shouldn't use that term now. I've seen too much death and pain in the past few weeks to even want to be speaking like that.

Once the breakfast was over, Xander called in his maids to grab the plates and go and wash them. They soon left after grabbing all of the plates that resided on the table.

"Now, we have a lot to speak about my dear Meg," Xander said.

"Please don't call me that," I said lightly. I didn't want to piss him off. After seeing him kill his bodyguard downstairs without a second thought, it made me instantly fear for my life.

"I'll call you whatever I want to call you. For instance, I could call you Megan, or Meg, or even bitch. And you will respond with yes sir or no sir. But you will give me respect or you will regret it. I mean it, Megan. Don't test me." Xander said clearly warning me.

He is now getting upset. It scared me to see that he was getting this upset over me asking him not to call me a certain name. Now, I'm 1000% more scared of what he's going to do to me now especially after I hurt and ran away from him.

"Understood?" Xander asked me as he glared at me. I nodded. "Sorry, I don't understand you. I don't take nods." Xander said. "Yes, Sir. I understand." I said looking down at the table.

"See, that wasn't so bad was it?" Xander asked me before standing up and walking behind me. "Now, I'm wondering where that little saucy attitude went. Maybe it wasn't that strong to stay." Xander said before laughing.

"Well, either way, it should be gone. I don't really like a girl with an attitude. I like a girl who is very submissive. Wouldn't you agree Jerome?" Xander asked. I looked around the room and noticed that there was another man in the room with us.

He was tall and wore pure black clothing. "I would have to totally agree on that cousin. Submissive bitches are the sexiest. Especially when they beg for it." The man name Jerome said before coming toward me and grabbing my chin so I would look up into his eyes.

"She is a beauty isn't she?" Xander asked him. "That she is. I would love to take her out for a spin. How much?" Jerome asked him. "Please don't," I begged Xander as I turned around to face him. "I thought we discussed this Megan. You are my property. You have no say in this. So, how about 2,200?" Xander offered Jerome.

"You got yourself a deal. How many times has she been used?" Jerome asked Xander before he started to look at me. "Once. So she's basically brand new." Xander said as he placed his hands on my shoulders and squeezed. "Xander please don't," I begged as the tears started to fall on my face. Xander walked over to the side of my chair and smacked me hard.

"We've discussed this you little bitch. It's sir now." Xander growled. "Please, sir. Don't do this. I can't be raped again." I said now crying. "Look on the bright side Megan, you do get some money for letting him touch you. I'll be giving you a goo $150 toward the payment you owe me." Xander mentioned.

"NO. NO!" I yelled before shoving Jerome out of the way and running upstairs into the old room I was thrown into the first night. I could hear the footsteps of Xander and Jerome as I closed the door and locked it.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed as one of them kicked the door harshly. "Come out and play little one. I won't hurt you...much." Jerome said. They both started to laugh at the comment. I looked around the room for an exit. But the windows were locked as well as bared up.