Chapter 24: Sold Off Once Again

Xander's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about Megan, and what she said.She knew I was a monster, I know I'm a monster. We all know that. It's not impossible to see that.
Right now, I know she hates me. She thinks I'm a monster, and probably wants nothing to do with me. And I don't blame her to be honest.

I hurt this girl very bad. I lost control when I knew I shouldn't have.
I guess I was just happening at the current time, pissed me off so bad that I lost all control of myself. Like I did a few years ago. Right now, I don't wanna think about that.
The past is the past, and we're not gonna bring it back.

I've learned in the business that I work in, that if you hold a grudge it's very likely that that grudge will get you killed.
You could be so focused on somebody, and another person could easily come up and kill you since your guard is down.
And that person could be a loved one or somebody that you would never suspect.

But after I made that phone call and I walked back into that doctor's office, I hated the idea of hearing that I broke Megan so much that she wanted to kill her self.

And me being myself, I told her that I didn't care. I told her to not fuck with me again. And to be honest, I don't regret what I said. I do regret one part of it, I do regret making her feel like that, but I don't regret telling her to stop messing with me. I've had enough of it.

I've let her walk over me too many times, she acts like she owns the place. And in some parts, she does. Whether she knows or not.I need to quit giving her the freedom she has. I need to lock things down, now.I'm gonna make her start sleeping with other girls, and she needs to start cleaning. I've had enough of wood she's been acting like.

In the next few days, I am going to move her back down there.I am also going to show her what she's going to have to do, and then for the next two years, I'm going to let her grow up, and give me my money back.

And once the money is all paid back, I will marry her. As long as somebody else doesn't come along. Or I don't kill her. Because right now I'm really on edge, to be honest. She isn't bringing much to the table, and if she was any other girl, she would be dead by now.

I've given this girl so many chances it is insane. The other man in the house of seen it as well. Some think I'm going soft, and that cannot happen.

I am Xander, and I'm supposed to be ruthless. I am a drug lord, and I cannot be seen as weak. I am not allowed to have weaknesses like her.

If people in the world, my competitors, they see me becoming weak, they will come for me. And I will not end up dead like my other family. People who are weak, die quicker.I know I need to talk to Megan, we need to discuss a lot of things. And I need to make i

t very clear that I and her will have no relationship.

The only relationships you have is if she wants to make more money, and that will be if she wants to service me.That's all we will be, and that needs to happen.

2 Months Later

It's been two months since the incident. A lot has happened over the past few weeks. Joey and I have gotten much closer over the past few weeks. We become great friends.