Chapter 7: Are You Afraid Of Me Gattina?

I didn't speak. What was I supposed to say? Was I even suppose to respond? I didn't say anything but just looked at him like a lost broken puppy.

Which let me state for the record, I didn't do on purpose. But I could see myself in the reflection in the door. Alexander looked at me and chuckled. "What did you do to this girl?" Alexander asked Nathan before switching his glare to him. "She looks as if she has witnessed a murder," Alexander said.

"She has," Nathan said in a very quick response. Alexander looked at me. "So princess, who did you witness die?" Alexander asked me. I didn't say anything once again. After a few silent seconds, Alexander looked to Nathan.

"Not much of a talker?" Alexander asked Nathan. "She seemed to talk a lot more about 1 hour ago. Maybe she is scared of you. Just like the rest of the country is." Nathan said and Alexander let out a small laugh.

"Are you afraid of me gattina?" Alexander asked me in what seemed like either Spanish or Italian. But I only took Spanish and for 1 year and the word he said didn't sound like anything I would recognize.

Alexander just looked at Nathan and then shrugged. "So since you're here, are you hoping to get your money as soon as possible?" Nathan asked Alexander.

Alexander glared at Nathan. "Of course I am. So, since she won't tell me. Who did she witness being killed? Because I'm pretty sure she's in shock. Or as you said earlier, she might be scared of me. But I don't think she knows enough about me. She looks very young" Alexander said.

"Well, let's start with her father murdering her little brother and her mother in front of her. And then right before I left her house with her, I shot her father between the eyes. So maybe you are right, maybe she is just in shock and it took this long for it to happen. Because on the car ride over we talked for a bit." Nathan said.

"Damn, so this little one has been through a lot, hasn't she? I sort of feel bad." Alexander said laughing. I highly doubt he felt bad. He's a drug dealer, aren't they supposed to have no feelings? Especially him.

And being with my dad for the past 24 hours he's told me a lot about Alexander. Not personal stuff, just about why people fear him, why he's known for being the best drug dealer in America.

And everything that I had found out, just makes me more scared of him. They were wrong, I wasn't in shock. I had mostly gotten over the murder of my brother and my mother. Yes, I love them very much, but life isn't fair. And you have to move on. I'm not going to let my sadness weigh me down because right now I have to survive.

The reason I'm not talking, it's because I'm afraid of Alexander. I'm afraid of what he can do. Especially to me. He's so much taller than me, he's much bigger, not heavy, more muscular. It's like he could break me in half. Which of course scared me.

I look down to my arm and saw that I had a rubber band on my arm. I took my finger and started flicking it against my arm. Hoping to take my mind off of Alexander.

Alexander and Nathan talked for a few seconds but sooner or later they started noticing what I was doing. And they both looked at me.

None of them said a thing, but after a few seconds of them looking at me. Which I could tell they were because I felt like their eyes were burning holes in my head. Alexander quickly grabbed my arm stopping me from flicking it again.

"So how about you take her inside? Because me and you do have some business. It seems like she's bored." Alexander said. Nathan nodded. Nathan harshly grabs my arm and starts to drag me inside but Alexander stopped him.

"You know what? Let me take her inside. She's going to room 204 right?" Alexander asked him. Nathan nodded. "Just hand me a slip, and I'll take her," Alexander stated. Nathan dug in his pockets and then pulled out a white slip.

I tried to read the slip but the writing on it but it was so scribbled that I could barely read it. Nathan handed the slip of paper to Alexander which Alexander then put into his pocket as well.

Nathan walked inside but Alexander didn't move a muscle. It's almost as if Alexander was waiting for Nathan to get out of clear view.

"So listen here, princess. You're not getting sold. Since clearly, your father owes me a bunch of money, you're mine now. I recently just lost a maid at home. Stupid bitch didn't know how to do a damn thing. So let's see if you're good at it. So instead of auctioning you off, let's just take you straight to my house." Alexander said.

I wasn't sure whether or not to be happy. I knew Alexander, not by heart, not personally. But as I said earlier I knew somewhat of his background. But if I was to be put up for auction, it could've been any man.

Someone who could have tortured me, raped me, or done something worse. I didn't say anything but Alexander looked to me like he was wanting an answerback.

"But I thought you had to speak to Nathan about something?" I asked Alexander. I was surprised this would be my first set of words I would ever speak to Alexander. I thought it would be something completely different. Like begging him to help me. Or begging him to stop hurting me.

" Oh, so she finally speaks. Yes, I was planning to speak to him. Mostly about a deal, but since I have you now. The deal doesn't really matter. It actually involves you. But I hate the little bastard, so I'm just going to take you as my own. If the little shit tries to get in the way, then I'll just tie him up and shoot him between the eyes. Sound good to you?" Alexander asked me.

I quickly nodded. Alexander gave me a small smile. Then I remembered that I wasn't supposed to nod. But Alexander didn't seem to really care.

"Follow me, princess. We have to go find my limo." Alexander said grabbing my arm as we started walking toward the parking lot. I was surprised Nathan didn't see us. My guess is if he saw us walking out, he would start shooting. Since I knew he had a gun from earlier.

Alexander and I walked for about three minutes before we reach the limo. The limo was long and black, and when we finally reached the limo there was a man standing right by it. Which had the driver.

Alexander walked over to the driver leaving me alone. Alexander spoke to the driver for a few seconds before turning around to me and then looking right back. After about two minutes of them talking Alexander came back, and opened the door that was right next to me letting me in.

I stepped inside the limo I noticed that it was a wreck. There were alcohol bottles everywhere and a set of panties on the ground. I guess what my dad said was right about him, he is a bit of a man whore.

But after saying that I really regretted saying that, because I'm wrong. He's not just a bit of a man whore, he seems a complete man whore. I know soon as I get to his house, or one of them there are going to be women walking all around.

"So princess, since we've got about 20 minutes of a ride back to my place, let's get to know each other a little bit. Alexander said smirking.