AUTHOR'S NOTE

(COMPLETED)

*please do read this section*

HELLO EVERYONE, the author here. (This book was written when i was like 15-16 yrs old so don't expect much lol)
I just wanna say thank you for clicking on this book.

I would like to also mention that this book might contain grammatical errors or typos and I do apologize for that. Disclaimer, this contains many high-school stereotypes.
PG 15+

I would also need to say that this story does contain small bits of SEXUAL imagery, so read at your own risk.

IF YOU SEE THIS SYMBOL ( * ) next to the pov name, there are forms of lewdness in the chapter

I wanted to make a story in which I wasn't too specific on details about the characters' looks so you, the reader, can visualize them in any way you want.

This story is fairly long for readers to create an emotional attachment for the characters and story development.

I'd like to say that you shouldn't expect this to be a great book, it's WATTPAD what would you expect.

Anyways, enjoy, and also please vote to help grow this small story (at least the next 10 chapters) and leave positive comments, I'd really appreciate it, thank you!

(I HAVE A FEW RANTS IN THE COMMENTS, YOU CAN CHECK LOL)